Wasn't the TURKISH chasing queer from Kalamaria "Kostas gogu Papafloratos" a LIAR? But then why is he lying? :-)

Old November 28th 06, 03:22 AM posted to soc.culture.turkish,soc.culture.greek,soc.culture.romanian,rec.collecting.coins
Greeks Beg whilst their Finnish wifes suck on Mamba

Default Wasn't the TURKISH chasing queer from Kalamaria "Kostas gogu Papafloratos" a LIAR? But then why is he lying? :-)

gogu wrote:

? "Baba Bey" ?????? ??? ??????
"gogu" in his posting (Message-ID )
writes the following

#"... you may want to know that it was the controversial
# Thessalonikian Rabbi Koretz who has handled the
# names of the Jews to the Germans, so your infantile
# accusations are proved to be ridiculous and of bad faith!
# Archbishop Damaskinos and my distant uncle Angelos Evert
# were honored by the Israeli state with the title "righteous
# among the people" because they helped to save hundreds
# if not thousands of Jews during the war! My own grandfather
# escaped the firing squad at the last moment, only because
# Angelos Evert who was a distant relative and the chief of the
# Athens Police saved him! ..."

Does anybody buy this tale of gogu? :-)

Do you think that all people are LIARS like you?!
Panta has a list of your LIES but you are not man enough to answer it, you
LYING little Turkish b***;-)

It smells like the usual Armenian tales :-)

I have also provided the link from a Jewish site, but as every fascist TURK
you are...LYING;-)

Here it is as also the proof of your LIES, you fascist Turkish piece of s**:
--------------
http://www.ushmm.org/greece/eng/salonika.htm

Moreover, the controversial Head Rabbi, Koretz, reportedly assisted the
Germans in organizing efficient roundups.
----------
http://www.sephardicstudies.org/thes3.html

13. That Christian Greeks sheltered to the persecuted Greeks, risking
their own lives? That the Church and Clergy, the National Resistance
Movement, the Gendarmerle, and the Metropolital Police were the first to
help? That the Chief of Metropolitan Police, Angelos Evert, issued thousands
of false identity cards to Jews, helping them to evade the Nazis?
----------

PWN!
PWN!
PWN!
PWN!

And, hadn't gogu in the past said that he is a Romanian gypsy
who migrated to Greece about 5 or 6 years ago, and was
suffering under the inacceptance by the racistic Greek society?

Nope, that was *YOU* aka Seanie to tell that, but hey, you are world wide
knows of being...manipulators (sic!) and LIARS, so no wonder;-)))

(I remember I read some such messages of him)

Yep, you remember that because it was *YOU* aka Seanie to write them;-)

But the real question is:
How has his grandfather became a Greek and was living in Greece in WWII
?... :-)))

You are too stupid and of course a...TROLL;-)

Really, something in his story doesn't fit I would say... :-)))

Yep, *YOUR* LIES;-)

PWN!
PWN!
PWN!

--

E' mai possibile, oh porco di un cane, che le avventure
in codesto reame debban risolversi tutte con grandi

Coins, travels and mo http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/golanule/my_photos
http://gogu.enosi.org/index.html

Walter Mitty just ejaculated
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !

*ROTFFLMFAOAYAPMFP*
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !

What a sad little bitch you are Kostas gogu Papafloratos

Go glue your plastic aeroplanes, little spastic

http://www.seanie.eu

ALL THIS NASTY CROSS POSTED GOGU SPAM TO BE RETURNED TO HIS HOME
NEWSGROUP WHERE HIS SUPPORTERS HANG OUT

rec.collecting.coins

THANK YOU