CA quarters have arrived in Sacramento

Old February 1st 05, 01:02 AM
Coinsrus

Default CA quarters have arrived in Sacramento

ok, so it took them awhile:-)

you could buy them by the roll or in a commemorative package.

i was fortunate to have a couple of the commemorative packs signed by the
artist.
Old February 1st 05, 03:00 PM
shreadvector

I'm trying to locate come in So Cal. One bank may actually order me a
whole box of CA quarters.

I've got some leads. Either today, tomorrow, the next day or next
week....
Just like my "Mint Bag of Golden Dollars". One bank is supposed to call
their cash vault within a 3 hour window today to order one for me after
being told they could not order them 'early' (meaning earlier than
their normal coin ordering window).

-Fred Shecter
http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQfgtpZ1QQ...shreadv ector

Old February 1st 05, 04:36 PM

Is it true that John Muir in the Yosemite Valley has been replaced with
Yosemite Sam holding two assault rifles and the legend "I'LL BE BACK
OFF!!!"
Tom DeLorey

Old February 1st 05, 08:12 PM
Harv

wrote in message
oups.com...
Is it true that John Muir in the Yosemite Valley has been replaced with
Yosemite Sam holding two assault rifles and the legend "I'LL BE BACK
OFF!!!"

On rubber mud flaps, hanging down over the back tires of a Hummer..

Harv