Ricky- buy this

Old February 9th 08, 09:15 PM posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
kayak144

Default Ricky- buy this...as IF

On Feb 7, 9:18*pm, "William W Western"
wrote:
So far I haven't bought anything and I didn't think my simple question
would result in so much fighting.

* * * * * * * * *For what I think you have in mind (a weekend (and probably
seasonal) rig to get you and your gear to waterways) I think a well
maintained older Cherokee would be just the ticket. I love that older boxy
style.
* * * * * * * * *Oh, yeah....I am pretty sure we are adding an Ocean Malibu
Two XL to our fleet this spring. Looking forward to cruising the big water
up at Lake Winnipeg.

Well, I know I am going to get ridiculed, but I bought a Suzuki Grand
Vitara, it was too good of a deal to pass up and has locking Mont
Blanc crossbars already mounted on the factory roof rack so it's just
the ticket for what I need it for.

That Malibu is a SOT? My cousin uses a SOT but I prefer Sit-in, just
my preference but I believe more people fish with a SOT.

Mine is in the third row, middle two pics. (click to enlarge, this is
my actual rig) I've since added a rod holder on the console and will
add a fish-finder this spring.

http://www.kayakfishingstuff.com/gal...nu=2&offset=32
Old February 9th 08, 09:16 PM posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
kayak144

On Feb 7, 7:20*pm, frschoonover wrote:
On Feb 7, 6:50*am, kayak144 wrote:

So far I haven't bought anything and I didn't think my simple question
would result in so much fighting.

Hey Kayak144

What fighting?

The "who made what engine" thing.

Don't pay attention to Trippin-2-8-Track.He doesn't know what he is
talking about.The only advice that I can give is to buy what you want
and/or what you have your heart set on.Go also with a name that is
very reputable and hasn't been in the news for safety and/or recall
issues.

That is the only advice that I can give.Sincerely Frank R.Schoonover

Old February 9th 08, 10:03 PM posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
DeserTBoB

On Sat, 9 Feb 2008 13:15:49 -0800 (PST), kayak144
wrote:

Well, I know I am going to get ridiculed, but I bought a Suzuki Grand
Vitara, it was too good of a deal to pass up snip

You did well. The "Suziques" are very underrated vehicles overall but
have a loyal following. The pricing point on the Vitaras, from what
I've seen and heard, make them an excellent value for dollar spent,
certainly better than competing, overpriced Toyota and Honda models.
Old February 10th 08, 12:05 AM posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
William W Western[_2_]

Well, I know I am going to get ridiculed, but I bought a Suzuki Grand
Vitara, it was too good of a deal to pass up and has locking Mont
My buddy who does traffic at CJOB has used these for quite
a few years. Very reliable. The ones he has had anyway.
That Malibu is a SOT? My cousin uses a SOT but I prefer Sit-in, just

my preference but I believe more people fish with a SOT.
Yup, sit on. They rent them out up at Gimli as there is
very little technique to them and rank beginners can handle them with ease.
Nice because two adults and a grandkid can hop on and have a good time.