MySPACE - Any troubles?

Old May 8th 07, 11:03 PM posted to alt.collecting.autographs
pe2

Default MySPACE - Any troubles?

Hey all-

I know sever of the posters in here have a "Myspace" page/profile.

Have any of you all had trouble logging in? I can't seem to get the server.

Thanks in advance-
pe2

Old May 9th 07, 01:10 AM posted to alt.collecting.autographs
tarkusshadow

pe2 wrote:
Hey all-

I know sever of the posters in here have a "Myspace" page/profile.

Have any of you all had trouble logging in? I can't seem to get the server.

Thanks in advance-
pe2

I get a pop up that say's "the plugin preformed an illegal
function and needs to close"

Old May 9th 07, 01:49 AM posted to alt.collecting.autographs
AutographPros.com

Mine's been fine the past couple log-ins but again, that site has bugs on a
daily basis on each of the links. Some days I can't log into the Groups,
some days the bulletins, etc. Just some patience will hopefully solve your
problem.

--
Michael Kasmar
Autograph Pros LLC is UACC Registered Dealer #237

Old May 9th 07, 02:17 AM posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Gummby3

PLONK! down the troll well you go...

--

Mike
Gummby3

"joe practical" wrote in message
.. .
Just some patience will hopefully solve your
problem.

hmmm.....didn't realize that patience could repair a technical problem.
well, in that case, perhaps I can use patience to repair a hole in the
roof
where rain is seeping in?