Northern Virginia Area Collectors

Old January 22nd 05, 02:28 PM
Rich Platt

Default Northern Virginia Area Collectors

Greetings-

I am a collector that is relatively new to the hobby and was asking
around at the pen shops that I frequent to find out if there was any
type of a pen collectors meeting or group in the Northern Virginia
area. No one could think of one in our area...

I would like to see if there is any interest in starting some type of
regular monthly meeting for our local area. I know from the attendance
at the Washington DC Pen Shows each year that there are quite a few
collectors in our immediate area.

Being new to collecting I know that I may be unaware of any existing
meetings or groups in the Northern Virginia area, so if there is anyone
out there that has done this in the past or if there is a current
meeting in our area on a regular basis please let me know...

If you are interested in a monthly get together to share pen stories,
collections, repair and maintenance expertise, and just be able to talk
to fellow collectors please email me your contact information. I will
prepare a list of interested collectors and try to make this happen.
Regards-
Rich Platt
Herndon, VA