Do You Need A Website Devolped? (Great For Online Coin Busisnesses)

Old September 5th 04, 10:53 AM
Greg U

Default Do You Need A Website Devolped? (Great For Online Coin Busisnesses)

Come TO GRU Webdesign
--------------------------------

We offer premier, working, up-to-date webdesign using all the newest
online features.

We are running a specail during the month of September.....

GET YOUR WEBSITE CREATED FOR THE LOW INTRODUCTARY RATE OF ONLY $100
You Get The Following:

Your Webpage Designed (most comapanies charge at least 200 dollars for
this alone for a SINGLE PAGE!)
-Up to 20 sub-page designs (www.yoururl.com/_____)
A Subdomain design
-One inluded in the introducatry rate of
$100.00(www._____.yoururl.com)
Free Online and Phone Support
One Year Of Hosting.... renueal optional after 1 year.
-100 MB Online Storage Space
-1000 MB Monthy Bandwidth Transfer!!! (Can have lots of pics,
animations, etc. on your website)

In case you don't understand all that I will break it down a little
bit for you.......

Basically you are getting a webpage (www.whateveryouwant.com) for
$100. That $100 gets the page designed and Hosted and Registered. This
means for $100 your website can be up on the internet making you
money. You tell us what to put on it.... send us some pictures.... and
we do the rest. We make it however you want it. Maybe you want a
seperate pages for Cents, Nickels, Dimes, Quarters, etc...... well we
design all of them for you. We upload your pictures and make your
website run smoothly and effectively.

Once the websites done you may choose to update the website yourself
using DreamWeaver, Frontpage, or any other editing software, or you
may choose to buy our Update Service.... which means we do ALL the
work for you.... Let say someone buys a coin from you and you want it
off the website.... simply e-mail us and we take it off.... you don't
have to know anything about webdesign to have a website because we
take care of it for you. Or maybe you just got in 30 new slabs from
PCGS and need them up on the website.... well tell me what they are
and send me some pictures and they will be up on the website within
24-48 hours. We offer very cheap update plans starting at $5 a month.

A website can really make you money fast, especally in the coin
industry. Ebay and auction services take so much of your money in
fees.... why don't you keep your money by running your own busisness
online, and keep ebay from taking 5% off your money on every sale. The
dollars really add up and a website will set you apart from the
competition.

If you are interested in getting a website designed or want more
information feel free to send me a e-mail at

Thanks,

-Greg Ullstam
(Chief Programmer)