Financial Freedom, everything to gain!

Old October 9th 03, 11:36 AM
$3 to $54000

Default Financial Freedom, everything to gain!

PLEASE READ - THIS DOES WORK- FINALLY FINANCIAL FREEDOM!

If you don't read ANYTHING else, and if you end up deleting this

email, just read only the next paragraph !

It will change your life!

Why do you think this email keeps showing up in your INBOX?

Because it WORKS, that's why!

Are you still one of the skeptics that thinks that no one makes

any money with this program? Well, if you answered "Yes", you are
WRONG.

It costs MONEY to send these emails, and therefore people are making

a LOT of money sending this program, and having FUN at the same time!

If there was no money being made with this program, it would not

continue..... but it's like the energizer bunny, it just keeps going

and going....

If you want to find out how this works, simply read the REST of the
story.

I hope this is ok that I send you this. If you aren't interested, just

simply delete it.

READ THIS MESSAGE if you are like me and want more than your lousy

weekly paycheck. Make more in a few months than last year at work.

Believe it, and work it.

This HONESTLY WORKS, don't make the same mistake I made. I deleted
this

4-5 times before finally giving it a try. Within 2 weeks the orders

(money) started coming in just like the plan below said it would.

Give it a try!!

You will be glad you did.

First read about how a 15 year old made $71,000. See below....

AS SEEN ON NATIONAL TV: This is the media report.

PARENTS OF 15 - YEAR OLD - FIND $71,000 CASH HIDDEN

IN HIS CLOSET!

Does this headline look familiar? Of course it does.
You most likely have just seen this story recently
featured on a major nightly news program (USA).
And reported elsewhere in the world (including my neck
of the woods - New Zealand). His mother was cleaning
and putting laundry away when she came across a large
brown paper bag that was suspiciously buried beneath
some clothes and a skateboard in the back of her
15-year-old sons closet.
Nothing could have prepared her for the shock she got
when she opened the bag and found it was full of cash.
Five-dollar bills, twenties, fifties and hundreds -
all neatly rubber-banded in labeled piles.
"My first thought was that he had robbed a bank",
says the 41-year-old woman, "There was over $71,000
dollars in that bag -- that's more than my husband
earns in a year".
The woman immediately called her husband at the
car-dealership where he worked to tell him what she
had discovered. He came home right away and they
drove together to the boy's school and picked him up.
Little did they suspect that where the money came from
was more shocking than actually finding it in
the closet.
As it turns out, the boy had been sending out, via
E-mail, a type of "Report" to E-mail addresses that he
obtained off the Internet. Everyday after school for
the past 2 months, he had been doing this right on his
computer in his bedroom.
"I just got the E-mail one day and I figured what the
heck, I put my name on it like the instructions said
and I started sending it out", says the clever
15-year-old.
The E-mail letter listed 5 addresses and contained
instructions to send one $5 dollar bill to each person
on the list, then delete the address at the top and
move the others addresses down, and finally to add
your name to the top of the list.
The letter goes on to state that you would receive
several thousand dollars in five-dollar bills within 2
weeks if you sent out the letter with your
name at the top of the 5-address list. "I get junk
E-mail all the time, and really did not think it was
going to work", the boy continues.
Within the first few days of sending out the E-mail,
the Post Office Box that his parents had gotten him
for his video-game magazine subscriptions began to
fill up with not magazines, but envelopes containing
$5 bills.
"About a week later I rode [my bike] down to the post
office and my box had 1 magazine and about 300
envelopes stuffed in it. There was also a yellow slip
that said I had to go up to the [post office] counter.
I thought I was in trouble or something (laughs)". He
goes on, "I went up to the counter and they had a
whole box of more mail for me. I had to ride back
home and empty out my backpack because I couldn't
carry it all".
Over the next few weeks, the boy continued sending
out the E-mail. "The money just kept coming in and I
just kept sorting it and stashing it in the closet,
barely had time for my homework". He had also
been riding his bike to several of the banks in his
area and exchanging the $5 bills for twenties, fifties
and hundreds.
"I didn't want the banks to get suspicious so I kept
riding to different banks with like five thousand at a
time in my backpack. I would usually tell the lady at
the bank counter that my dad had sent me in to
exchange the money and he was outside waiting for me.
One time the lady gave me a really strange look and
told me that she would not be able to do it for me and
my dad would have to come in and do it, but I just
rode to the next bank down the street (laughs)."
Surprisingly, the boy did not have any reason to be
afraid. The reporting news team examined and
investigated the so-called "chain-letter" the boy was
sending out and found that it was NOT a chain-letter
at all. In fact, it was completely legal according to
US Postal and Lottery Laws, Title 18, Section 1302 and
1341, or Title 18, Section 3005 in the US code, also
in the code of federal regulations, Volume 16,
Sections 255 and 436, which state a product or service
must be exchanged for money received.
Every five-dollar bill that he received contained a
little note that read, "Please send me report number
XYX". This simple note made the letter legal because he
was exchanging a service (A Report on how-to) for a
five-dollar fee.
[This is the end of the media release. If you would
like to understand how the system works and get your
$71,000 - please continue reading. What appears below
is what the 15 year old was sending out on the net -
YOU CAN USE IT TOO - just follow the simple
instructions].
THANKS TO THE COMPUTER AGE AND THE INTERNET !
You will Make over half million dollars every 4 to 5 months from your
home!!

Before you say "Bull", please read the following. This is the

letter you have been hearing about on the news lately. Due to the

popularity of this letter on the Internet, a national weekly news

program recently devoted an entire show to the investigation of this
program

described below, to see if it really can make people money. The show

also investigated whether or not the program was legal.

Their findings proved once and for all that there are "absolutely NO

Laws prohibiting the participation in the program and if people can

-follow the simple instructions, they are bound to make some mega
bucks with
only $25 out of pocket cost".

DUE TO THE RECENT INCREASE OF POPULARITY & RESPECT THIS

PROGRAM HAS ATTAINED, IT IS CURRENTLY WORKING BETTER THAN EVER.

This is what one had to say: "Thanks to this profitable opportunity.

I was approached many times before but each time I passed on it. I am

so happy that I finally joined just to see what one could expect in

return for the minimal effort and money required. To my astonishment,

I received a total of $610,470.00 in 21 weeks, with money still coming
in".
-Pam Hedland, Fort Lee, New Jersey.

Here is another testimonial: "This program has been around for a

long time but I never believed in it. But one day when I received this

again in the mail I decided to gamble my $25 on it. I followed the

simple instructions and wallaa ..... 3 weeks later the money started

come in. The first month I only made $240.00 but the next 2 months

after that I made a total of $290,000.00. So far, in the past 8
months

by re-entering the program, I have made over $710,000.00 and I am
playing

it again. The key to success in this program is to follow the simple
steps

and NOT change anything." More testimonials later but first:

===== PRINT THIS NOW FOR YOUR FUTURE REFERENCE========

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

If you would like to make at least $500,000 every 4 to 5 months easily

and comfortably, please read the following...THEN READ IT AGAIN and

AGAIN!!!
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

FOLLOW THE SIMPLE INSTRUCTION BELOW AND YOUR FINANCIAL DREAMS WILL
COME
TRUE, GUARANTEED!

INSTRUCTIONS:

============= Order all 5 reports shown on the list below==============

For each report, send $5 CASH, THE NAME & NUMBER OF THE REPORT

YOU ARE ORDERING and YOUR E-MAIL ADDRESS to the person whose

name appears ON THAT LIST next to the report. MAKE SURE YOUR RETURN

ADDRESS IS ON YOUR ENVELOPE TOP LEFT CORNER in case of any mail

problems.

=== When you place your order, make sure you order each of the 5

reports.

You will need all 5 reports so that you can save them on your computer

and resell them. YOUR TOTAL COST $5 X 5=$25.00.

Within a few days you will receive, via e-mail, each of the 5 reports

from these 5 different individuals. Save them on your computer so they

will be accessible for you to send to the 1,000's of people who will
order

them from you. Also make a floppy of these reports and keep it on your
desk

in case something happens to your computer.

IMPORTANT - DO NOT alter the names of the people who are listed

next to each report, or their sequence on the list, in any way other

than what is instructed below in step "1 through 6" or you will
lose out on majority of your profits. Once you understand the way

this works, you will also see how it does not work if you change it.

Remember, this method has been TESTED, and if you alter it,

it will NOT work !!! People have tried to put their friends/relatives

names on all five thinking they could get all the money.

But it does not work this way. Believe us, we have tried to be greedy

and then nothing happened. So do NOT try to change anything other
than

what is instructed. Because if you do, it will not work for you.

Remember, honesty reaps the reward!!!

1.... After you have ordered all 5 reports, take this advertisement

and REMOVE the name & address of the person in REPORT #5.

This person has made it through the cycle and is no doubt counting

their fortune.

2.... Move the name & address in REPORT # 4 down TO REPORT # 5.

3.... Move the name & address in REPORT # 3 down TO REPORT # 4.

4.... Move the name & address in REPORT # 2 down TO REPORT # 3.

5.... Move the name & address in REPORT # 1 down TO REPORT # 2

6.... Insert YOUR name & address in the REPORT # 1 Position.

PLEASE MAKE SURE you copy every name & address ACCURATELY!

**** Take this entire letter, with the modified list of names,
and save it on your computer. DO NOT MAKE ANY OTHER CHANGES.

Save this on a disk as well just in case you loose any data. To
assist
you with marketing your business on the internet, the 5 reports you

purchase will provide you with invaluable marketing information which

includes how to send bulk e-mails legally, where to find thousands of

free classified ads and much more. There are 2 Primary methods to get

this venture going:

METHOD # 1: BY SENDING BULK E-MAIL LEGALLY

Let's say that you decide to start small, just to see how it goes, and

we will assume You and those involved send out only 5,000 e-mails
each.

Let's also assume that the mailing receive only a 0.2% response (the
response

could be much better but lets just say it is only 0.2%. Also many

people will send out hundreds of thousands e-mails instead of only
5,000

each).Continuing with this example, you send out only 5,000 e-mails.

With a 0.2% response, that is only 10 orders for report # 1

Those 10 people responded by sending out 5,000 e-mail each for a total
of 50,000.

Out of those 50,000 e-mails only 0.2% responded with orders.
That's=100

people responded and ordered Report # 2.

Those 100 people mail out 5,000 e-mails each for a total of 500,000

e-mails. The 0.2% response to that is 1000 orders for Report # 3.

Those 1000 people send out 5,000 e-mails each for a total of 5

million e-mails sent out. The 0.2% response to that is 10,000 orders

for Report! # 4. Whose 10,000 people send out 5,000 e-mails each for a
total of

50,000,000 (50 million) e-mails. The 0.2% response to that is 100,000
orders for

Report # 5 THAT'S 100,000 ORDERS TIMES $5 EACH=$500,000.00 (half
million).

Your total income in this example is: 1..... $50 + 2..... $500

+ 3.....$5,000 + 4..... $50,000 + 5..... $500,000 ........ Grand

Total=$555,550.00

NUMBERS DO NOT LIE. GET A PENCIL & PAPER AND FIGURE OUT THE

WORST POSSIBLERESPONSES AND NO MATTER HOW YOU CALCULATE IT, YOU WILL
STILL
MAKE A LOT OF MONEY !

REMEMBER FRIEND, THIS IS ASSUMING ONLY 10 PEOPLE ORDERING OUT

OF 5,000 YOU MAILED TO. Dare to think for a moment what would happen
if

everyone or half or even one 4th of those people mailed 100,000e-mails

each or more? There are over 175 million people on the Internet

worldwide and counting. Believe me, many people will do just that,
and more!

METHOD # 2 : BY PLACING FREE ADS ON THE INTERNET

Advertising on the net is very very inexpensive and there are

hundreds of FREE places to advertise. Placing a lot of free ads on the

Internet will easily get a larger response. We strongly suggest you

start with Method # 1and add METHOD # 2 as you go along. For every $5

you
receive, all you must do is e-mail them the Report they ordered.
That's it. Always provide SAME DAY service on all orders.

This will guarantee that the e-mail they send out, with your

name and address on it, will be prompt because they can not advertise

until they receive the report.

===================AVAILABLE REPORTS==========================

ORDER EACH REPORT BY ITS NUMBER & NAME ONLY. Notes: Always send

$5 cash (U.S. CURRENCY) for each Report. Checks NOT accepted. Make
sure
the cash is concealed by wrapping it in at least 2 sheets of paper. On

one of those sheets of paper, Write the NUMBER & the NAME of the
Report you are ordering,

YOUR E-MAIL ADDRESS and your name and postal address.

PLACE YOUR ORDER FOR THESE REPORTS NOW :

REPORT #1 "The Insider's Guide to Advertising for Free on the Net"

Order Report #1 from:

Mailist Systems-JH

PO Box 608525

Orlando, FL 32860-8525

USA

REPORT #2 "The Insider's Guide to Sending Bulk e-mail on the Net"

Order Report #2 from :

Allen Folsom

2619 Bonita Terr

Deltona, FL 32725

USA

REPORT #3 "The Secret to Multilevel marketing on the Net"

Order Report #3 from:

Dan Mitchell

P.O. Box 2071

Gillette, WY 82717-2071

USA

REPORT #4 "How to become a millionaire utilizing MLM & the Net"

Order Report #4 from:

M Dave

15 Donegani

CP666

Pointe Claire
H9R4S8
Canada

REPORT #5 "HOW TO SEND 1 MILLION E-MAILS FOR FREE"

Order Report #5 from:

Troy Patt

9318 Great Smokey Ave.

Baton Rouge, LA 70814

USA

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ YOUR SUCCESS GUIDELINES $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
Follow these guidelines to guarantee your success:

=== If you do not receive at least 10 orders for Report #1 within 2

weeks, continue sending e-mails until you do.

=== After you have received 10 orders, 2 to 3 weeks after that you

should receive 100 orders or more for REPORT # 2. If you did not,

continue

advertising or sending e-mails until you do.

=== Once you have received 100 or more orders for Report # 2, YOU CAN

RELAX, because the system is already working for you, and the cash
will

continue to roll in ! THIS IS IMPORTANT TO REMEMBER: Every time your

name

is moved down on the list, you are placed in front of a Different

report.

You can KEEP TRACK of your PROGRESS by watching which report

people are ordering from you. IF YOU WANT TO GENERATE MORE INCOME SEND

ANOTHER BATCH OF E-MAILS AND START THE WHOLE PROCESS AGAIN.

There is NO

LIMIT to the income you can generate from this business !!!

FOLLOWING IS A NOTE FROM THE ORIGINATOR OF THIS PROGRAM:

You have just received information that can give you financial freedom

for the rest of your life, with NO RISK and JUST A LITTLE BIT OF

EFFORT.

You can make more money in the next few weeks and months than you have

ever imagined. Follow the program EXACTLY AS INSTRUCTED. Do Not
change

it in any way. It works exceedingly well as it is now.

Remember to e-mail a copy of this exciting report after you have put

your name and address in Report #1 and moved others to #2 ...........

# 5 as instructed above. One of the people you send this to may send
out

100,000 or more e-mails and your name will be on every one of them.

Remember though, the more you send out the more potential customers

you will reach. So my friend, I have given you the ideas, information,

materials and opportunity to become financially independent.

IT IS UP TO YOU NOW !

====================== MORE TESTIMONIALS======================

"My name is Mitchell. My wife, Jody and I live in Chicago. I am an

accountant with a major U.S. Corporation and I make pretty good

money. When I received this program I grumbled to Jody about receiving

"junk mail". I made fun of the whole thing, spouting my knowledge of

the population and percentages involved. I "knew" it wouldn't work.

Jody totally ignored my supposed intelligence and few days later she

jumped in with both feet. I made merciless fun of her, and was ready

lay the old "I told you so" on her when the thing didn't work.

Well, the laugh was on me!

Within 3 weeks she had received 50 responses. Within the next 45 days

she had received total $ 147,200.00 ........... all cash! I was
shocked.

I have joined Jody in her "hobby".

-Mitchell Wolf M.D., Chicago, Illinois
"Not being the gambling type, it took me several weeks to make up my

mind to participate in this plan. But conservative that I am, I
decided

that the initial investment was so little that there was just no way

that I wouldn't get enough orders to at least get my money back".

"I was surprised when I found my medium size post office box crammed

with orders.

I made $319,210.00 in the first 12 weeks. The nice thing about this

deal is that it does not matter where people live. There simply isn't

a better investment with a faster return and so big".

-Dan Sondstrom, Alberta, Canada

"I had received this program before. I deleted it, but later I

wondered if I should have given it a try. Of course, I had no idea who

to contact ! to get another copy, so I had to wait until I was
e-mailed

again by someone else.........11 months passed then it luckily came

again.....I did not delete this one! I made more than $490,000 on my

first try and all the money came within 22 weeks".

-Susan De Suza, New York, N.Y.

"It really is a great opportunity to make relatively easy money with

little cost to you. I followed the simple instructions carefully and

within 10 days the money started to come in. My first month I made

$20,560.00 and by the end of third month my total cash count was $

362,840.00. Life is beautiful, Thanks to the internet".

-Fred Dellaca, Westport, New Zealand

ORDER YOUR REPORTS TODAY AND GET STARTED ON YOUR ROAD TO

FINANCIAL FREEDOM !