STOP BEING STUPID, IT'S FREE

Old November 7th 06, 08:26 PM posted to rec.collecting.paper-money
RANDY

Default STOP BEING STUPID, IT'S FREE

Hello

I thought you might like to see how to make an extra income with very little
work.

$100 just for signing up! $25 per referral! And it's FREE!!

I just received this and thought it unbelievable! Cost's NOTHING.
Evidently the company PAYS YOU from advertisers! It's SO EASY you
Cannot fail!!! Just DO THIS and see what happens! Then send it to
Others that you know! Everyone WILL DO IT! Certainly worth a shot!

You will not believe how easy it is but I am hoping that you will
See as I did how much it will pay off!!!

*YOU HAVEN'T SEEN THIS!*
*OF COURSE IT'S LEGAL!*
*The COMPANY pays everyone!*
** NO MONEY is paid from person to person.
** THERE ARE NO reports to buy or read.
** YOU don't have to SELL anything!
** YOU get MONEY (100 bucks!) RIGHT AWAY!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It doesn't cost you anything, so why not? THIS IS FREE!!! Get it?
The cost to you is ZERO!!!

I got $100 immediately and YES...I CHECKED MY ACCOUNT FIRST BEFORE I
Sent out this message! WOW...So will you when you sign up. (no strings
attached).
With a small amount of effort, in fact you can make THOUSANDS!!

NO BULL!

YOU DON'T SPEND ANY MONEY! JUST FOLLOW THE STEPS BELOW CAREFULLY:

STEP 1# Listed below are three sign-up URLs & e-mail addresses. Sign
Up at RichMail.com under the first ID and you'll get $100 just for
Joining.
SO CLICK ON THE #1 POSITION AND SIGN UP. DO THIS NOW.

STEP 2# Send a blank e-mail to the third person on the list with the
Subject line: "I signed up under #1."

Step #3 Copy this info, delete the #1 person, MOVE THE OTHER TWO UP
AND
INSERT YOUR INFORMATION AT THE BOTTOM, in the #3 position. Make sure
You put in YOUR new RichMail.com URL and YOUR e-mail address
Correctly.

Step #4. Now, send this letter to as many people as you can until
You receive 6 emails saying, "I signed up under #1". (That's it,
Only 6 responses, not 9, or 10 or 20...just 6!) This puts $350.00
Into your PayPal account.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
When your address gets to the #1 position, you will have 150 people
Signed up under you! You only need 6 to make this work!!

Not bad, but it's ONLY the beginning. A short, (very short) time
Later, each of those 150 people will have 150 people signed up under
Them, and so on.

After the 3rd Level is done you are IN THE MONEY! Rich Mail pays YOU
For everyone that subscribes UNDER you...and it adds up fast! (They
Make their money from their advertisers.)

Calculation of earnings:
YOU sign up = $100.00
Your personal sign ups - 6 x $25 = $150.00
First Level - 36 x $25 = $900.00
Second Level - 1296 x $25 = $32,400.00
Third Level - 46656 x $4 = $186,624.00
You're total earnings - $220,174.00 for signing up 6!
Not bad for 15 minutes work don't you agree?
Cost to You: NOTHING but the 15 minutes to make this happen!

Here is the list:

#1 http://www.RichMails.net/cgi-bin/sig...ptusnet.com.au

E-mail:

E-mail:

http://businessworldlist.com/cgi-bin.../rookie38_1001

E-mail:

IMPORTANT! A word or caution: "IF YOU CHEAT, YOU LOSE." This must
Cycle through all 3 levels to work. Why not try it...just for the
Heck of it.
You have nothing to lose, and a LOT of money to gain.

Have fun!
Jr
http://www.seekye1st.org

US Philatelists, FREE Membership, FREE Auction, FREE Stamp Registration usphilatelists General Discussion 6 February 19th 06 10:00 PM
World Coins Available Canuckcoin Coins 0 December 10th 03 03:12 AM
Coins available from around the world Canuckcoin Coins 0 December 10th 03 02:57 AM
Coin from around the world Canuckcoin Coins 0 December 10th 03 02:47 AM