FA/FS. GB, IOM & Channel Islands on eBay

Old August 29th 05, 11:25 PM
Abstamps

Default FA/FS. GB, IOM & Channel Islands on eBay

Hello,

Among my eBay items I have the following listed at the moment. If these are
in your collecting area you might well find them to be worth a look.

GB 2004 RHS Miniature Sheet MS2462 UM - MNH

GB Error - 1974 Christmas stamp Missing Phosphor UM

GB 1977 High Values on Post Office First Day Cover

GB 1995 Rugby League set on illustrated First Day Cover

GB Coil Strip of 5 First Class 2B Machin Stamps - UMM

GB Se-Tenant London Life Booklet Pane MNH SG x906m

GB 10p Machin type 2 with 2 Phosphor Bands SG X886b

GB 5 x Rugby World Cup - England Winners Miniature Sheets

GB Windsor Special Postmark FDC 1981 Booklet pane

GB 1969 Concorde Complete Set of 3 UM

1974 GB Christmas stamp Completely Missing Phosphor UM

GB 1987 Story of P & O £5 Prestige stamp Booklet DX8

GB 1988 Castles High Value set of 4 - Harrison

IOM 1981 Royal wedding - UM - Nice Lady Diana item

GB Prince Charles & Princess Diana Wedding set - UMM

GB Se-Tenant Machin pane from Stanley Gibbons PSB on FDC

GB 1988 Story of the Financial Times Prestige Booklet DX9

GB 5 X GB Classic Locomotives Miniature Sheet UMM - MNH

GB 1990 London Life £5 Prestige stamp Booklet DX11

GB Machin coil strip of 5 First Class 2B Stamps - UMM

GB Frama Labels on 1984 First Day Cover

Scotland Scarce 23p Machin UM Start Below 30% Cat Value

GB Wilding I Miniature Sheet from 2002 MS2326 UMM - MNH

Alderney 1985 Airport set of 5 SGA 18-22 UMM

Isle of Man £2 Queen official FDC from 1981

Also many other items and many other countries in my eBay shop.

Please go he

http://search.ebay.co.uk/_W0QQsofind...sooZ1QQfrppZ50

If your computer has any problem accessing links or the link gets garbled in
the posting, please do a seller search on johndin

Thanks and kind regards,

John D