Fakes and Terrorism (Again)

Old June 11th 05, 05:39 PM
Reid Goldsborough

On Sat, 11 Jun 2005 06:01:52 -0400, Alan Williams
wrote:

You live in a total fantasy world. You can quote out of context and
then amuse yourself running off at the mouth based on a false premise.

I didn't quote anything. I have in the past. But not out of context,
not deliberately anyway, but I won't claim perfection here. Some of
what I've quoted have been your lies. Quoted them right back at you.
Actually, I did quote something above, but not from you. Let me quote
it again though: Thou shalt not bear false witness against thy
neighbor.

--

Email: (delete "remove this")

Consumer:
http://rg.ancients.info/guide
Connoisseur: http://rg.ancients.info/glom
Counterfeit: http://rg.ancients.info/bogos
Old June 11th 05, 06:18 PM
Edward McGrath

Reid wrote: I think it's truly courageous that you've publicly revealed
your change of gender. snip Reid I think Anka is a women I can tell
by how short her response is to your questions. It's probably difficult
to type a longer response with those big voluptuous hooters covering the
key board ;-)

Old June 11th 05, 06:43 PM
Anka

Edward McGrath wrote:
Reid I think Anka is a women I can tell
by how short her response is to your questions. It's probably difficult
to type a longer response with those snip

Hey, Ted. I just looked up the definition of "smarmy" and whaddya
know? There was your picture!

Could you please pass this along to your best friend, Reid? He may be
interested...

~Anka

Old June 11th 05, 06:44 PM
Ian

Anka wrote:

Ian wrote:

You are witnessing the results of one of the finest troll posts Michael
Marotta has ever made.

Why is it that when Marotta does this it's trolling, and when Reid does
it, it's provocative?

;-)

~Anka

IMHO, the thing that differentiates the true troll from the agent
provocateur is that once a troll has posted their `dump', they then
become very conspicuous by their absence in the ensuing thread that
develops. There is no further need for their presence as the manure they
have deposited will generally get spread (or directed as intended) by
those drawn into the resultant muck slinging.

Observation: - "Yes...we have no Marotta. We have no Marotta today."
(is that not mildly reminiscent of a song concerning `Bananas'?)

Conclusion :- Trolling at its finest.

Old June 12th 05, 12:07 AM
Jeff R

"Ian" wrote in message
. uk...

You are witnessing the results of one of the finest troll posts Michael
Marotta has ever made.

Oh for the love of....

(slaps palm against forehead, casts eyes heavenward, emits gutteral moan)

Step outside Marotta.
I'd like a word with you, son.

:-)

--
Jeff R.
(glad he bailed a few days ago)

Old June 12th 05, 12:12 AM
Jeff R

"Anka" wrote in message
oups.com...

Ian wrote:

You are witnessing the results of one of the finest troll posts Michael
Marotta has ever made.

Why is it that when Marotta does this it's trolling, and when Reid does
it, it's provocative?

;-)

~Anka

Ian's right, though.
By any measure it was brilliant.

--
Jeff R.
(thoroughly sucked in)

Old June 12th 05, 10:20 AM
note.boy

Ian wrote:

Bruce Remick wrote:

HELP!!! This thread has totally disappeared off the right side of my monitor
and has begun to build up in a pile on the floor!

You are witnessing the results of one of the finest troll posts Michael
Marotta has ever made.

My thoughts exactly. Billy