#@$%!

Old February 25th 04, 01:36 AM
RisaCaitlin

Four cats here, too. We have an old guest bed where the cats have torn a
hole in the bottom of the box spring.

My cats did that to every bed in the house. They sleep balanced/draped over the
crossbeams of the box spring. When anyone would walk past the bed and brush the
box spring, it would attack. Scared the $ # ! + out of me every time. They
haven't gotten the new bed torn yet, though I figure it's only a matter of
time.

Risa

A day without paronomasia is like a day without punshine.
Old February 25th 04, 01:50 AM
RisaCaitlin

Eric,

I need to be a little more thorough about shredding, all I was doing was
ripping the address label off.

I rip labels off and deposit the rest of the junk mail and catalogs in garbage
collection bins everywhere I go. Just to annoy and confound someone who finds
the mail. LOL

Old February 25th 04, 01:52 AM
RisaCaitlin

well, a PO Box isn't a save-all: you do have to give your address to
the post office when you get one ...

Actually, you have to give them AN address. While the form says it should be
YOUR address, I've never had anyone check to see if I lived there.

Old February 25th 04, 06:27 PM
Coin Saver

From: risacaitlin

well, a PO Box isn't a save-all: you do have to give your address to the post

office when you get one

Actually, you have to give them AN address

since I got my PO Box, I've moved a few times. At first, since most of my
personal mail came to my PO Box, I usually ignored all mail delivered to my
apartment; and when I moved, I just never bothered to fill outr that "moved"
card at the 'other' post office sub-station.

Additionally, I was able to get my PO Box listed as my address on my driver's
licence, and if anyone thinks of checking voter registration for my
whereabouts, they'll be misled there, too.

At this point in time, other than my PO Box and workplace through social
security number, my whereabouts is "unlisted" ... including my phone *and*
caller ID.

8-]

Coin Saver