Q. David Bower's lack of ethics

Old December 13th 07, 05:08 AM posted to rec.collecting.coins
RF

Default Q. David Bower's lack of ethics

On Dec 12, 11:19 pm, "PC" wrote:
"Dave Hinz" wrote in message

Oly is an ass,

Man the hits just keep coming! Pot, kettle, and black!

*snip*

His opinion means less to me than the flatulant effects of my
lunch.

You should really consider to stop farting so overtly. It is considered
rude and crass by many.

I actually look forward to meeting him, so I can disrespect him
in person. The fact that he "respects" RF, in all of his nym-shifting
trolling, says it all really.

The first sentence above speaks volumes about you.

The question of the day is can Hinz make a post without mentioning the
term "nym-shifting"?
Doesn't appear that he can, which is not surprising since he is about
as smart as your typical house plant.
Not to mention that he is a hypocrite and a windbag.

Old December 14th 07, 01:44 AM posted to rec.collecting.coins
PC[_5_]

"Dave Hinz" wrote in message
On Wed, 05 Dec 2007 22:39:47 -0500, tony cooper
wrote:

RF does not, in my opinion, dispense bull****. He's ornery, mean,
irascible, insulting, and opinionated. But there's no bull**** factor
to his posts. The worst you can say about him is that his posts lack
substance or interest.

So the frequent nym-shifting you don't see as

whatever. Nevermind. Enjoy.

Mind your own business, Hitler.
--
"At a time when voters yearn for competence and have soured on Washington
because too often the Bush administration has not demonstrated it..." - The

Old December 14th 07, 01:50 AM posted to rec.collecting.coins
PC[_5_]

"Frank Provasek" wrote in message

Most ISPs and newsgroup services like Supernews consider "nymshifting"
to avoid killfiles

"Most"? You have a reference?

and force people to read your unwanted posts to be serious violations
against terms of service.

What Hinz-End calls "nym-shifting" on my part, I call "updating my email
address to match the city and state where I am currently working".

As I have explained this to him on more than one occasion (last time when I
was in Australia) he's is a liar everytime he accuses me of this.

Old December 14th 07, 01:50 AM posted to rec.collecting.coins
PC[_5_]

"RF" wrote in message

The question of the day is can Hinz make a post without mentioning the
term "nym-shifting"?
Doesn't appear that he can, which is not surprising since he is about
as smart as your typical house plant.
Not to mention that he is a hypocrite and a windbag.

But hey, he has a high billable rate so that must make him a good person.

Old December 14th 07, 02:46 AM posted to rec.collecting.coins
Honus[_3_]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Godwin's_law

Old December 20th 07, 11:23 PM posted to rec.collecting.coins
Helen Wallace

"Reid Goldsborough" wrote in message
On Wed, 5 Dec 2007 05:39:36 -0600, "Mr. Jaggers"
lugburzman[at]yahoo[dot]com wrote:

This lengthy, preachy post, containing nothing but baiting, character
assassination and wild, inaccurate speculation, makes you no better than
the

Character assassination? That's a good one. "RF" has no character. But
I see now that you're defending him elsewhere this thread. What a bozo
move. What he does is sooo transparent. Whatever. Have fun.

--

Bowers is certainly one of the outstanding numismatists of our day.

--
Helen Wallace
R.E. Wallace Stamps & Coins