2007 US Proof Sets?

Old June 13th 07, 08:53 PM posted to rec.collecting.coins
[email protected]

Default 2007 US Proof Sets?

I usually buy a new proof set every year. Its usually in May / June.
So I went to the www.usmint.gov site and it looks like they don't have
them. Have they not been released yet? I see the quarter only ones,
but don't see the full set like I have been collecting forever. Did I
miss it?

thanks

Old June 13th 07, 08:55 PM posted to rec.collecting.coins
gogu[_2_]

? ?????? ??? ??????
oups.com...
I usually buy a new proof set every year. Its usually in May / June.
So I went to the www.usmint.gov site and it looks like they don't have
them. Have they not been released yet? I see the quarter only ones,
but don't see the full set like I have been collecting forever. Did I
miss it?

???
July 19 United States Mint Proof Set®

August 23 United States Mint Silver Proof SetT

--

E' mai possibile, oh porco di un cane, che le avventure
in codesto reame debban risolversi tutte con grandi

Coins, travels and mo http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/golanule/my_photos
http://gogu.enosi.org/index.html

thanks

Old June 13th 07, 09:02 PM posted to rec.collecting.coins
[email protected]

On Jun 13, 12:55 pm, "gogu"
wrote:
? ?????? ??? oglegroups.com...

I usually buy a new proof set every year. Its usually in May / June.
So I went to thewww.usmint.govsite and it looks like they don't have
them. Have they not been released yet? I see the quarter only ones,
but don't see the full set like I have been collecting forever. Did I
miss it?

???
July 19 United States Mint Proof Set®

August 23 United States Mint Silver Proof SetT

--

E' mai possibile, oh porco di un cane, che le avventure
in codesto reame debban risolversi tutte con grandi
puttane! F.d.A

Coins, travels and mohttp://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/golanu...org/index.html

thanks

Thank you

Old June 15th 07, 04:53 PM posted to rec.collecting.coins
Jon Purkey

On Wed, 13 Jun 2007 22:55:55 +0300, "gogu"
wrote:

???
July 19 United States Mint Proof Set®

August 23 United States Mint Silver Proof SetT

Will they include the Presidential Dollars?

Old June 15th 07, 07:05 PM posted to rec.collecting.coins
gogu[_2_]

? "Jon Purkey" ?????? ??? ??????
On Wed, 13 Jun 2007 22:55:55 +0300, "gogu"
wrote:

???
July 19 United States Mint Proof Set®

August 23 United States Mint Silver Proof SetT

Will they include the Presidential Dollars?

Sorry, it's still unclear.
At least to me;-)

Old June 15th 07, 07:29 PM posted to rec.collecting.coins
Harv

"Jon Purkey" wrote in message
On Wed, 13 Jun 2007 22:55:55 +0300, "gogu"
wrote:

???
July 19 United States Mint Proof Set®

August 23 United States Mint Silver Proof SetT

Will they include the Presidential Dollars?

Both the 2007 Proof , Silver Proof, and Mint sets are supposed to include
this years for Presidential DollErs, so they'll have more coins in them than
any US Mint Proof or Mint sets in history, i think.. don't quote me, if i'm
wrong, i'll deny everything.. so naturally, the prices.. especially the Mint
set since besides the usual P and D coins, it'll have the ten P and D State
Quarters plus the eight P and D Presidential DollErs, plus the P and D Brass
Bucks.. the 2007 Mint sets will weigh 23098203981 pounds and be delivered by
forklift ..

There's also supposed to be a separate four coin Presidential DollErs Proof
set.. price unknown..

Thanks
Harv

Old June 15th 07, 07:43 PM posted to rec.collecting.coins
Jon Purkey

On Fri, 15 Jun 2007 11:29:13 -0700, "Harv" wrote:

"Jon Purkey" wrote in message
.. .
On Wed, 13 Jun 2007 22:55:55 +0300, "gogu"
wrote:

???
July 19 United States Mint Proof Set®

August 23 United States Mint Silver Proof SetT

Will they include the Presidential Dollars?

Both the 2007 Proof , Silver Proof, and Mint sets are supposed to include
this years for Presidential DollErs, so they'll have more coins in them than
any US Mint Proof or Mint sets in history, i think.. don't quote me, if i'm
wrong, i'll deny everything.. so naturally, the prices.. especially the Mint
set since besides the usual P and D coins, it'll have the ten P and D State
Quarters plus the eight P and D Presidential DollErs, plus the P and D Brass
Bucks.. the 2007 Mint sets will weigh 23098203981 pounds and be delivered by
forklift ..

There's also supposed to be a separate four coin Presidential DollErs Proof
set.. price unknown..

Thanks. I also found a release schedule at coinland.com and it says
the set will include 14 coins, so it sounds like the new dollars will
be included. Guess it will be 5 dollar coins counting the Sacagawea.
and $6.91 in total coins if my math is right.

With the 2006 set selling for $22.95, I guess the 2007 set will go for
around $29-$30?

2007 Silver Eagle NGC Proof for $119.00? ? ? Mike[_2_] Coins 40 April 13th 07 11:41 AM
Size of 2007 Proof Robert Shaw Coins 3 March 3rd 07 12:29 PM
Beware OF The 2007 New 5 Coin State Quarter Proof Sets and New Silver Proof Sets Coins 5 January 31st 07 09:52 PM
Aussie 2007 Proof Set Jeff R. Coins 5 November 11th 06 09:46 PM
WTB: Mint Sets, Clad Proof Sets, Qtr Proof Sets, Silver Proof Sets Ed Kelley Coins 2 October 11th 03 09:43 PM