Hello ! let's talk about this !

Old July 11th 03, 11:58 PM
Mike

Default Hello ! let's talk about this !

Hi everybody ! I've got an email from eBay asking if I'm a member of
the rec. collecting books and who are all the other members . Does
anyone know why and how eBay found out that I'm a member of this group
? I'm new here . I've just subscribed less then an hour ago lol. Why
is eBay so interested in our group ?
Old July 12th 03, 07:24 AM
Tom

It is actually now hilarious everytime I open an e-mail/post from this guy -
last one threatened to sue us all - he 'has the book and can prove it in
court'. Lol

Cheers,

Tom L-M

"Mike McKeown" wrote in message
A presumed sock puppet for the fraudster, Mike
wrote:
Hi everybody ! I've got an email from eBay asking if I'm a member of
the rec. collecting books and who are all the other members . Does
anyone know why and how eBay found out that I'm a member of this group
? I'm new here . I've just subscribed less then an hour ago lol. Why
is eBay so interested in our group ?

My goodness. If the forgeries and frauds this person perpetrates on eBay
are as transparent and ill-disguised as this email, it's a wonder anyone
would ever be so dumb as to buy from him/her.

Mike (That's a genuine Mike, by the way. Mike Untrytis O'thee, if you're
interested in looking my surname up at all, "rareart03").
--
Xenocyte Books. Now on eBay. They're back. And this time it's serious.
http://tinyurl.com/g1jt Today's top item: "Now we are Sick" - horror

Old July 12th 03, 07:40 AM
John

In message , Tom
writes
It is actually now hilarious everytime I open an e-mail/post from this guy -
last one threatened to sue us all - he 'has the book and can prove it in
court'. Lol

Cheers,

Tom L-M

I wonder if he has ever heard of counter suit ? for defamation of
character ? Hands up everyone on RCB including you lurkers, so that's 1
against 100? 1000? 10000?

Lol, and under what laws does he plan to sue ? English? US? German? Hey
there may be a country out there that if he is found to have committed
purgery he could be hung drawn and quartered
--
John
Old July 12th 03, 11:02 PM
Mike

Dear John I wonder if heard about defamation ????????????and
destroying someones reputation without proper evidence .The lowsuit
will be in US and includes 10 people (not you ).Just the ones who
blamed me for something I've never done
Old July 12th 03, 11:30 PM
Jon Meyers

"Mike" wrote...
Dear John I wonder if heard about defamation ????????????and
destroying someones reputation without proper evidence .The lowsuit
will be in US and includes 10 people (not you ).Just the ones who
blamed me for something I've never done

Look out, kids: He's turned off the Caps Lock and figured out how to work
the Shift key. We're in for it now!

(And it would have to be a pretty lowsuit considering the source.
Ba-da-boom!)

--
Jon Meyers
[To reply,

Old July 13th 03, 02:07 AM
Mike

LOUGHIG BOY YOU'LL SEE . HAHA
Old July 13th 03, 09:48 PM
H Schinske

Hey
there may be a country out there that if he is found to have committed
purgery he could be hung drawn and quartered

Purgery? Does that mean making people sick to their stomachs? :-)

--Helen
Old July 13th 03, 11:15 PM
Mike

better a crackpot then a STUPID RATGIRL !