WTB: Edwards AFB Test Flight Covers - Other Space Covers

Old March 26th 05, 04:42 PM
Nick Knight

Default WTB: Edwards AFB Test Flight Covers - Other Space Covers

Hi,

Sort of a stab in the dark here - I'm primarily a coin collector with some
"left over" covers and stamps from when I was younger. Long ago I was into
Space Covers heavily, and seem to be revisiting this part of the hobby, at
least for now!

I've fairly recently started assembling a collection of X-24B and M2/F3 test
flight covers. Just picked up 3 more on eBay to fill some holes. I've
written a couple of online dealers, too. Oddly, I found 11 flight covers at
an Amish antique mall in central Ohio last weekend (VERY odd, IMO, but I'll
take them!).

Looking for more sources. Anything Edwards AFB is of some interest,
although I'm primarily into lifting body aircraft, with a new found interest
in the X-15. I'm fond of the nicer Space Voyage cachets when available, but
won't shy away from rubber stamps, either. Why haven't I seen any X-24A
covers around?

I want to stay focused and not do my normal craziness of diving in
head-first and accumulating tons of material that I lose interest in a year
later. Saying that, I also LOVE to find collectors and dealers wanting to
unload lot-size quantities!

Other interests? Rocket-Flown, White Sands Missle Test covers. Perhaps
others. Please feel free to tempt me with other space-related covers. I
should do a wanted web page, eh? Like the one I have for coins:
http://www.mr2ice.com/coins.htm ? I'll create one:

http://www.mr2ice.com/spacecovers-wanted.htm

Although simple a copy of this post for now. Thanks!

Nick