spammer!!

Old August 27th 03, 06:03 PM
Victor Manta

Default spammer!!

"Bob Ingraham" wrote in message
Wow! Think of the philatelic implications!

Rummy's plan would create snip
boB

Which plan? That brought by this spammer? It is exactly what he/she is
dreaming about -- of being fed. A valid option, of course, but I wonder if
it is the best.

Victor Manta

From: starwars
Newsgroups: rec.collecting.stamps.discuss,alt.bush,soc.culture .iraq
Date: Wed, 27 Aug 2003 15:45:56 +0200 (CEST)
Subject: Iraqistan Shocker!!

RUMSFELD PROPOSES snip

Old August 27th 03, 08:16 PM
Tracy Barber

On Wed, 27 Aug 2003 18:50:36 GMT, Bob Ingraham
wrote:

I'm feeding a spammer? I doubt it. Do they need feeding? Nah. They survive
on ego alone. Besides, I seriously doubt that the person who spammed this
newsgroup and several others ever looked back. And I responded, you'll note,
only to this newsgroup. I rather enjoyed the black humor or the original,
which the world desperately needs much more than it needs what is happening
in the Middle East.

Darn. I just thought. I should have made it an SNA topic. That would have
gotten it by the newsgroup censor. Oops! Slap my wrist! Ouch! ;^p

Repeat after me, I will learn by my mistakes, I will...

Tracy Barber
Old August 27th 03, 09:04 PM
Victor Manta

Eventually compare this:

"-Now, Manta, Barber et all are RABID BLOODTHURSTY FENNICS, WHO
DEEM THEMSELVES ARbiters of proper usenet protocol. A loose Yak,
a -constipated Camel, and a hoard of spanish southern!!
Afrikannas, are even now, sdvancing upon your inane web
spoutings!!!" starwars spammer

with this:

"Darn. I just thought. I should have made it an SNA topic. That would have
gotten it by the newsgroup censor." "boB (Slap! Ouch! Slap! Slap! Ouch!
Please Mr. Rumsfeld, stop! Slap! Ouch!)"

IMHO, the posters seem to have something in common. The first one apparently
"adores" me, Tracy and, in the next posting, Mr. Rumsfeld , the second one
also me and also Mr. Rumsfeld.

OK, obviously I'm in a good company, and anyway the spammer can be happy
with his diversion.

Victor Manta

"Bob Ingraham" wrote in message
I'm feeding a spammer? I doubt it. Do they need feeding? Nah. They survive
on ego alone. Besides, I seriously doubt that the person who spammed this
newsgroup and several others ever looked back. And I responded, you'll

note,
only to this newsgroup. I rather enjoyed the black humor or the original,
which the world desperately needs much more than it needs what is

happening
in the Middle East.

Darn. I just thought. I should have made it an SNA topic. That would have
gotten it by the newsgroup censor. Oops! Slap my wrist! Ouch! ;^p

Bob

From: starwars
Newsgroups: rec.collecting.stamps.discuss,alt.bush,soc.culture .iraq
Date: Wed, 27 Aug 2003 15:45:56 +0200 (CEST)

RUMSFELD PROPOSES snip

Old August 28th 03, 12:09 AM
Bob Ingraham

From: (Tracy Barber)
Newsgroups: rec.collecting.stamps.discuss
Date: Wed, 27 Aug 2003 20:47:36 GMT
Subject: OT: spammer!!

On Wed, 27 Aug 2003 19:20:39 GMT, Bob Ingraham
wrote:

From:
(Tracy Barber)
Newsgroups: rec.collecting.stamps.discuss
Date: Wed, 27 Aug 2003 19:16:03 GMT

wrote:

I'm feeding a spammer? I doubt it. Do they need feeding? Nah. They survive
on ego alone. Besides, I seriously doubt that the person who spammed this
newsgroup and several others ever looked back. And I responded, you'll
note,
only to this newsgroup. I rather enjoyed the black humor or the original,
which the world desperately needs much more than it needs what is happening
in the Middle East.

Darn. I just thought. I should have made it an SNA topic. That would have
gotten it by the newsgroup censor. Oops! Slap my wrist! Ouch! ;^p

Repeat after me, I will learn by my mistakes, I will...

Tracy Barber

I promise never to respond to spam again; I will learn by my mistakes.
I promise never to respond to spam again; I will learn by my mistakes.
I promise never to respond to spam again; I will learn by my mistakes.
I promise never to respond to spam again; I will learn by my mistakes.
I promise never to respond to spam again; I will learn by my mistakes.
I promise never to respond to spam again; I will learn by my mistakes.
I promise never to respond to spam again; I will learn by my mistakes.
I promise never to respond to spam again; I will learn by my mistakes.
I promise never to respond to spam again; I will learn by my mistakes.
I promise never to respond to spam again; I will learn by my mistakes.

boB

May I please have dinner now?

Old August 28th 03, 12:12 AM
Tracy Barber

On Wed, 27 Aug 2003 23:09:16 GMT, Bob Ingraham

From: (Tracy Barber)
Newsgroups: rec.collecting.stamps.discuss
Date: Wed, 27 Aug 2003 20:47:36 GMT

On Wed, 27 Aug 2003 19:20:39 GMT, Bob Ingraham
wrote:

From:
(Tracy Barber)
Newsgroups: rec.collecting.stamps.discuss
Date: Wed, 27 Aug 2003 19:16:03 GMT

wrote:

[...]

Pick up your dirty boots first...

Tracy Barber

Frank the Spammer has been NARUed!!!!!!!!!!!!! Frank Provasek Coins 756 March 1st 04 12:53 AM
Everything ends Today-Incl. my assn. here apparently! I HEARBY BAN MYSELF!! SPAMMER!!! Gotchagood Football (US) 0 January 18th 04 08:14 PM
Spammer Bob Peterson Coins 0 January 17th 04 05:16 PM
Spam Question: Or A Former (one-time only) Spammer Explains Himself Mark Books 1 July 17th 03 08:40 AM