HOLLYWOOD COLLECTORS SHOW - FEB

Old January 3rd 05, 11:46 AM
Todd F.

Default HOLLYWOOD COLLECTORS SHOW - FEB

HOLLYWOOD COLLECTORS SHOW - AUTOGRAPHS

HeLLo!!!!! Once again the in-person autograph show which I attend,
HCS is nearing. I'm going to this next show on February 18th and maybe 19th
2005. I have been helping others obtain in-person autographs at this show
forever. 99% of the photos taken with me and celebs are at The Hollywood
Collectors Show, and can be seen at my site below. If you are interested in
me obtaining some autographs for you at the show email me ASAP for full
details. Make sure to remove the *NOSPAM* when replying. The celebrities do
charge, obviously.I've been to the show so many times that I have been able
to get many photos that were taken of me and the celebrity, signed.
http://www.toddsautographarena.com/celebphotonew.html

Some of the GUESTS signing autographs are

Mark Lutz
From "Inner Action", "Interstate 60", "A Saintly Switch", "Rough Air:
Danger On Flight 534", "A Brother's Promise: The Dan Jansen Story",
"Specimen" and "The Facts Of Life Reunion" (Mr. Lutz also co-starred on
"Power Play" and as 'The Groosalugg' on "Angel")
Iyari Limon
From "The Egg Plant Lady", "Double Teamed", "King Cobra" and "On The Line"
(Ms. Limon also co-starred on "Undressed" plus she had a recurring role as
'Kennedy' on "Buffy, The Vampire Slayer") Click Here For Photo
For you "Buffy, The Vampire Slayer" fans, don't miss this
'golden' opportunity to see 'The Potentials' together,
for the 1st time, since the show was canceled.
George Hertzberg
From "Too Much Magic" and "The Pornographer" (Mr. Hertzberg also had a
recurring role as 'Adam' on "Buffy, The Vampire Slayer")
Indigo aka Alyssa Ashley Nichols
From "Zooman" (Ms. Nichols also co-starred on "Any Day Now" plus she had a
recurring role as 'Rona' on "Buffy, The Vampire Slayer") Click Here For
Photo
Young Artist Award Nominee Sarah Hagan
From "Faith", "Architecture Of Reassurance" and "Orange County" (Ms. Hagan
also co-starred on "Freaks & Geeks" plus she had a recurring role as
'Amanda' on "Buffy, The Vampire Slayer") Click Here For Photo
Felicia Day
From "June", "Bring It On Again" and "God's Waiting List" (Ms. Day also
co-starred on "House Blend" plus she had a recurring role as 'Vi' on "Buffy,
The Vampire Slayer") Click Here For Photo
Robia LaMorte
From "Chicks, Man", "Pomegranate", "12 Stops To Nowhere", "Looking For
Lois", "Robot *******!", "The Pros & Cons Of Breathing", "Gett Off" and "Fox
Hunt" (Ms. LaMorte also co-starred on "Rescue 77" plus she had a recurring
role as 'Jenny Calendar' on "Buffy, The Vampire Slayer")
Catherine Bach
From "Masters Of Menace", "Criminal Act", "Thunderbolt & Lightfoot",
"Driving Force" and "White Water Rebels" (Ms. Bach also co-starred on
"African Skies" and as 'Daisy Duke' on "The Dukes Of Hazzard") Click Here
For Photo
Don Pedro Colley
From "Sugar Hill", "THX 1138", "The World's Greatest Athlete", "Beneath The
Planet Of The Apes", "Crosscurrent", "The Legend Of ****** Charlie" and
"Herbie Rides Again" (Mr. Colley also co-starred as 'Gideon' on "Daniel
Boone" and as 'Sheriff Ed Little' on "The Dukes Of Hazzard")
Rick Hurst
From "The Dukes Of Hazzard: Hazzard In Hollywood", "The Dukes Of Hazzard:
Reunion", "Valentine Magic On Love Island" and "Big Bob Johnson & His
Fantastic Speed Circus" (Mr. Hurst also co-starred on "On The Rocks" and as
'Deputy Cletus Hogg' on "The Dukes Of Hazzard") Click Here For Photo
Reb 'Captain America' Brown
From "Captain America I & II", "Yor, The Hunter From The Future", "Street
Hunter", "The Last Flight To Hell", "Death Of A Soldier", "Uncommon Valor",
"The Howling II", "Robowar", "Space Mutiny", "White Ghost", "Strike
Commando" and "Cage I & II" Click Here For Photo
Traci Lords
From "Frostbite", "Chump Change", "Blade", "The Chosen One", "Home",
"You're Killing Me", "Ice", "Shock 'Em Dead", "Stir", "Laser Moon", "A Time
To Die", "Extramartial", "Boogie Boy" and "Epicenter" (Ms. Lords also
co-starred on "Profiler", "Melrose Place" and "First Wave" plus she was the
voice of 'Commander Kyoto' in "Defender" and 'Pestilence' in "The Four
Horsemen Of The Apocalypse") Click Here For Photo
Lydia Cornell
From "The Venus Conspiracy", "Dark Night", "Blood Tide", "Miss Supreme
Queen" and "Happy Holidaze From The Jonzes" (Ms. Cornell also co-starred as
'Sara Rush' on "Too Close For Comfort") Click Here For Photo
Maxwell Caulfield
From "Grease 2", "Empire Records", "The Boys Next Door", "Waxwork II: Lost
In Time", "The Parade" and "The Real Blonde" (Mr. Caulfield also co-starred
on "Casualty", "Strip Mall", "All My Children", "Ryan's Hope", "Dynasty" and
"The Colbys" plus he was the voice of 'Alistair Smythe' in "Spider-Man" and
as 'James Bond' in "James Bond 007: Nightfire") Click Here For Photo
Golden Satellite Award Winner Ernie Hudson
From "The Crow", "Ghostbusters I & II", "Miss Congeniality", "Butter",
"Everything's Jake", "The Watcher", "Red Letters", "Congo", "The Hand That
Rocks The Cradle", "The Cowboy Way", "The Basketball Diaries", "Speechless",
"Fakin' Da Funk", "Airheads" and "Operation Delta Force" (Mr. Hudson also
co-starred on "10-8: Officers On Duty", "HRT" and "The Last Precinct" plus
he is currently co-starring as 'Warden Leo Glynn' on "Oz") Click Here For
Photo
Efren Ramirez
From "Napoleon Dynamite", "Kazaam", "Missing Pieces", "Rave" and "Melting
Pot" Click Here For Photo
Margaret Pellegrini
From "The Wizard Of Oz" (Ms. Pellegrini was both 'Flowerpot Munchkin' and
'Sleepyhead Munchkin' in this MGM Classic) Click Here For Photo
Jerry Maren
From "The Wizard Of Oz", "Tiny Troubles", "Superman & The Mole People",
"Little Cigars" and "At The Circus" (Mr. Maren also co-starred on "No Soap,
Radio" and as 'Buster Brown' on "Andy's Gang") Click Here For Photo
Lou Ferrigno
From "Hercules", "Liberty & Bash", "Sinbad Of The Seven Seas", "Pumping
Iron", "The Seven Magnificent Gladiators", "Cage I & II", "Desert Warrior"
and "The Godson" (Mr. Ferrigno currently has a recurring role on "The King
Of Queens" and he also co-starred on "Trauma Center" and "Black Scorpion"
plus he starred as 'The Hulk' on "The Incredible Hulk") Click Here For Photo
Mr. Ferrigno will also be selling his book 'Lou Ferrigno's Guide
To Personal Power, Bodybuilding & Fitness For Everyone' and
his new book 'My Incredible Life As The Hulk' at our Show.
Joshua Leonard
From "The Blair Witch Project", "Larceny", "Live From Baghdad", "Madhouse",
"In The Weeds", "Cubbyhouse", "The Blur Of Insanity", "Mission" and "Sticks
& Stones: Investigating The Blair Witch"
For a complete GUEST LIST goto this link.....

http://www.hollywoodcollectorshow.com/Burbank.htm

Once again, if interested reply to me via EMAIL and make sure to remove the
*NOSPAM* from my email address.

Todd F.
--
Todd's Autograph Arena
http://www.toddsautographarena.com

Old January 10th 05, 07:20 PM
Uhh14

todd only goes through all this because he's making a pretty good profit off
"helping"other people...way to go todd.
Old January 10th 05, 07:47 PM
pe2

He's helped my collection alot!!!! No complaints here, outstanding service!

Happy Hunting-
pe2

PS: Hey Todd; I hope I'm not making you blush...

Old January 10th 05, 10:58 PM
Gummby3

And the problem with that is...?? If you can't make the show to meet a
celeb that you admire, Todd's service is probably the only way that you will
get a legitimate signature. So, you're telling us that you do the tasks at
your job not expecting to get paid? So what if he has a small side business
that DOES help people with their collections. He obviously is charging a
reasonable rate and has happy customers or the group would be flooded with
complaints about this. You can't expect Todd to dish out all of the money
for the pictures and signatures himself and HOPE that he is reimbursed for
his time. That would be like selling Ebay items and shipping them off
before you're paid. Not too intelligent, huh?

--

Mike
Gummby3

~~ Star Collector ~~
www.star-collector.net
Celebrity addresses the way they should be - free.

Old January 11th 05, 12:08 AM
Todd F.

Well, why don't you pay to fly your ass down here, pay for a car
rental, pay for a hotel, pay for food, pay for parking at the show (because
you would be at another hotel or maybe a motel 6 because the Hilton costs
too much and you still need to pay for their parking), pay for entrance, and
then whatever money you have left pay for autographs. Hell, if you have a
wife with kids times that by 4. A $5 service fee is cheaper than that..
LOL...

Come on down and spend all that cash and I will buy you a beer.
It takes me 1 hour to get the autographs I want and the rest of the day
waiting in line, looking for pictures at dealer tables to accomindate
obtaining autographs for others. The books, posters, etc..etc.. that I have
to tote around, the many different types of photos I have to find, the
organization to keep it all straight, all the personalizations in order is
alot of stress.

Or hell, why don't you just BUY the autographs from the dealer that
the Hollywood Collector Show tells you to goto (who gets sigs at their show
for free) if you can't make it and pay $5-$15 more than what you would of if
you went to me, and no personalizations from them.. LOL..

Todd F.
--
Todd's Autograph Arena

Old February 4th 05, 06:03 AM
TheCher118

When is the show?
Old February 4th 05, 07:48 AM
Todd F.

FEb 18th/19th.
http://www.hollywoodcollectorshow.com/Burbank.htm

Email me if you want anyone.. remove the *NOSPAM* when emailing.

Todd F.
--
Todd's Autograph Arena
http://www.toddsautographarena.com