Vintage Tiny Tears dolls and More On Sale Now !

Old May 14th 07, 02:16 PM posted to rec.collecting.dolls
a2zdolls.com

Default Vintage Tiny Tears dolls and More On Sale Now !

come see your tiny tears from the past , have 3 availalbe on super
sale today , at http://www.a2zdolls.com/vintagesale.html
plus American Character Tressy Grow hair doll all original
you will also find many Chrissy family dolls for sale and Talking
Shrinkin Violet, working Thumbelina dolls, various ones, Remco Mimi,
beautiful 1930's composition 27" shirley temple doll plus a 12" Ideal
shirley , working dancerellas, RARE african american one too, sought
after Dancerina works, RARE Green eyed collector My Child doll, and
many many more plus more to be added so please bookmark now and dont
forget to visit our Mattel and Ideal doll page too for Patty Playpal
all original and we also have a cabbage patch patch to visit and buy
your favorites .. go now only one of each doll available at
http://www.a2zdolls.com/vintagesale.html ... our main page is
http://www.a2zdolls.com , see our beautiful new collector porcelain
dolls too, SPECIAL DAILY SALES !
PLEASE JOIN OUR MAILING LIST FOR SPECIALS TO MEMBERS ONLY !

Tiny Tears Doll Holly General 1 April 19th 04 11:37 AM
FA: 2 Vintage Tiny HOLLY HOBBIE Dolls Ha'Gel the Kimera Dolls 0 April 19th 04 02:13 AM
Betsy McCall/A.Estelle/Kripplebush/Tiny Kitty/MAC/More R.Tonner Dolls FS Donna Dolls 0 March 5th 04 11:54 PM