ANTIQUE FRENCH DOLL JACKET CIRCA 1890 FOR SALE

Old January 7th 06, 02:31 PM posted to rec.collecting.dolls,free.uk.collectibles.toys,rec.toys.vintage,alt.marketplace.online.ebay

Default ANTIQUE FRENCH DOLL JACKET CIRCA 1890 FOR SALE

I have a truly marvelous piece of antique doll clothing. It was
made, I am sure for a French or German Fashion doll from the design and
style of it. It is a beaded jacket or overblouse. I know with certainty
the jacket is old, pre 1900, and hand beaded. The sleeves are silk. It
is a fitted
jacket / overblouse, It has thousands of tiny pearl like beads hand sewn
on the jacket. The jacket looks like silver as it shimmers The jacket is
very heavy as it has so many beads. It is a marvelous piece of work,
suitable for an early French or German doll, or a mannequin or even to
frame. I have jpeg pictures of this item, please email for more info and
lots of pictures.
Please take time to visit my web page where I will be selling a
large portion of my collection of Antique & Vintage Steiff & Schuco
Animals, Teddy bears, Dolls, toys, Christmas things including aluminum
Christmas trees and color wheels, Princess telephones, collectables,
nostalgia & antiques
etc. Please bookmark the site and drop by often as I am frequently
updating the page due to limited space and to keep you interested.
Thank you for your interest, Teddy Bears Etc
http://www.colba.net/~bearetc/teddybearsetc.htm

CPK Dolls & Misc Items--- FS Sue from NY General 0 August 28th 03 05:53 PM
CPK Dolls & Misc. Items--- F S Sue from NY Dolls 0 August 28th 03 05:49 PM
CPK D O L L S FS Sue from NY Dolls 0 August 19th 03 04:30 AM
CPK Items For Sale!!! Disregard Below - Sorry Sue from NY Dolls 0 August 8th 03 08:48 PM
CPK Items For Sale Sue from NY Dolls 0 August 8th 03 02:11 AM