FS: PCGS PR69 DCAM at $19<>1895 PROOF MORGAN<>Certified Slave Token<>Incredible Market Rolls<>

Old September 13th 03, 09:46 PM
bestcoin

Default FS: PCGS PR69 DCAM at $19<>1895 PROOF MORGAN<>Certified Slave Token<>Incredible Market Rolls<>

http://www.fastcoin.com/email-special.htm

Increase your Buying Power by Five Times

FREE P & D Missouri State 25s w/Minimum Order

1887 Servant Slave Tag Charleston SEGS Certified

$500.00 Federal Reserve Note

1895-P Proof Morgan with ANACS Certification

1937-D THREE LEGGED BUFFALO NICKEL

$20 Speelman & White Gold Note

1942/41 Mercury Dime FINE Overdate Rarity

2003-W PCGS PR-70 DCAM SILVER EAGLE

2002-S OHIO PCGS PR-70 DCAM $250 on Lay Away

1893-S Morgan Silver Dollar VG+

1889-CC Morgan Silver Dollar VG

NGC/PCGS MS-65 Morgan Silver Dollars @ $89

PCGS PR-69 DCAM at $19
5 Coin Complete 1964 Proof Set PCGS PR68

1976-S 3 Coin PCGS Silver Bicentennial Set PR69

2003 Proof Set @ Issue Price

Silver Eagles starting @ $5.95

1909-S VDB Lincoln Cents

Mint Sets starting @ $6.99

Silver Certificates starting @ $1.99

Any Single PCGS PR-69 DCAM Nickel, Dime, or Quarter of your choice
from 1976, 1982 or 1985 @ $19.00

NEWS

Grading guides grow

Designs don't please all

Coin values not set in stone

CFA Reviews Nickel Reverses

Incredible Market Continues to Roll

ANA Seeks to Fill New Staff Positions

Carson City Coin Show Attracts Thousands

New $20 Bills to become available in October

Long Beach Expo To Display 1794 Dollar Coin

Put Constitution On $1 Bill Or Just First Amendment

NGC Confirms Authentication of 1913 Liberty Nickel

Sales In Summer Modern Issues Entice NEW Collectors

Old September 15th 03, 02:04 AM
WinWinscenario

What a bizarre website.

Seems to be the online store for Joel D. Rettew, but the headers are
"bestcoin." And trying to find the price of something is beyond my technical
ability.

And the "free" stuff? Figuring that out requires a Ph.D. in computer
technology.

Overall, I would rate the site NOT user-friendly.

Regards,
Tom
Old September 15th 03, 03:21 AM
Aram H. Haroutunian

WinWinscenario wrote:

What a bizarre website.

Seems to be the online store for Joel D. Rettew, but the headers are
"bestcoin." And trying to find the price of something is beyond my technical
ability.

And the "free" stuff? Figuring that out requires a Ph.D. in computer
technology.

Overall, I would rate the site NOT user-friendly.

Regards,
Tom

Yep. It's Rettew.
Aram.
Old September 15th 03, 05:55 AM
Phil DeMayo

"Aram H. Haroutunian" asked:

Wasn't he "fastpay?"

Yep....everything he sold was "MS-66 Frosty"

++++++++++
Phil DeMayo - always here for my fellow Stooge
When bidding online always sit on your helmet
Just say NO to counterfeits
Old September 15th 03, 10:51 PM
WinWinscenario

Heh he. What a guy!

I particularly enjoyed his irresistible
"PCGS PR-69 DCAM at $19."

No mention of just what that could be. But dollars to donuts it's a
common-date modern dime. They sell them for less than that three times a week
on Teletrade.

Of course, the "certified slave token" happens to be dated twenty years AFTER
the 15th amendment made slavery illegal. Details, details.

Regards,
Tom