Nudo Outed As Troll In Chrysler Group.

Old October 13th 06, 02:33 AM posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
Beech Mountain Trasher

Default Nudo Outed As Troll In Chrysler Group.

They saw through his bull**** and he got called out.

Old October 13th 06, 02:53 AM posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
DeserTBoB

On 12 Oct 2006 18:33:12 -0700, "Beech Mountain Trasher"
wrote:

They saw through his bull**** and he got called out. snip

The Bumbling Bum From Bumler (aka "The Dumpster Diver of Drums") just
can't hide that mental meltdown he calls a "brain!"

On the radio here today: Jack Palance is selling of a ton of stuff
from his collections in...where else? DRUMS, PA!

http://www.examiner.com/a-334103~Jac...ome_Items.html

I bet Noodles is going to try to load up with $5 trinkets to turn
around on eBay. Oh, no...wait. His reputation's so bad, he probably
couldn't GIVE them away! Not only that, but at live auctions, you
have to pay at the end in cash. That lets ol' "Triple D" out right
there!
Old October 13th 06, 03:19 AM posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
Beech Mountain Trasher

wrote:

They saw through his bull**** and he got called out. snip

The Bumbling Bum From Bumler (aka "The Dumpster Diver of Drums") just
can't hide that mental meltdown he calls a "brain!"

On the radio here today: Jack Palance is selling of a ton of stuff
from his collections in...where else? DRUMS, PA!

http://www.examiner.com/a-334103~Jac...ome_Items.html

I bet Noodles is going to try to load up with $5 trinkets to turn
around on eBay. Oh, no...wait. His reputation's so bad, he probably
couldn't GIVE them away! Not only that, but at live auctions, you
have to pay at the end in cash. That lets ol' "Triple D" out right
there!

Maybe Jack made that chess set!

Old October 13th 06, 04:03 AM posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
DeserTBoB

On 12 Oct 2006 19:19:45 -0700, "Beech Mountain Trasher"
wrote:

I bet Noodles is going to try to load up with $5 trinkets to turn
around on eBay. Oh, no...wait. His reputation's so bad, he probably
couldn't GIVE them away! Not only that, but at live auctions, you
have to pay at the end in cash. That lets ol' "Triple D" out right
there!

Maybe Jack made that chess set! snip

Could be! I bet he'll go and pick up Jack's old dirty shorts for a
fiver apiece, then try to eBay them. "I only sniffed them once! Still
has authentic odor!"
Old October 13th 06, 01:12 PM posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
The Paris Gun

Default no, you aren't allowed in

Beech Mountain Trasher wrote:
They saw through his bull**** and he got called out.

sorry wicky wipe, you CAN'T come in to our community- and you CAN'T see
my house, and you CAN'T see my 2002 GM car...

you're city scum- we don't like your types here

(laughter....)

Old October 13th 06, 01:14 PM posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
The Paris Gun

The Paris Gun wrote:
Beech Mountain Trasher wrote:
They saw through his bull**** and he got called out.

sorry wicky wipe, you CAN'T come in to our community- and you CAN'T see
my house, and you CAN'T see my 2002 GM car...

you're city scum- we don't like your types here

(laughter....)

http://i9.tinypic.com/4gt6e1h.jpg

beg and threaten as much as you want, you're not allowed in- you didn't
pay your dues- you got the membership sticker on some Jap car you
bought used.....and they're on to you

(CACKLE...)

Old October 13th 06, 04:30 PM posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
Beech Mountain Trasher

wrote:

I bet Noodles is going to try to load up with $5 trinkets to turn
around on eBay. Oh, no...wait. His reputation's so bad, he probably
couldn't GIVE them away! Not only that, but at live auctions, you
have to pay at the end in cash. That lets ol' "Triple D" out right
there!

Maybe Jack made that chess set! snip

Could be! I bet he'll go and pick up Jack's old dirty shorts for a
fiver apiece, then try to eBay them. "I only sniffed them once! Still
has authentic odor!"

I hear he's a connoisseur of skid marks.

Old October 13th 06, 05:36 PM posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
The Paris Gun

The Paris Gun wrote:
Beech Mountain Trasher wrote:
They saw through his bull**** and he got called out.

sorry wicky wipe, you CAN'T come in to our community- and you CAN'T see
my house, and you CAN'T see my 2002 GM car...

you're city scum- we don't like your types here

(laughter....)

somebody's so desperate to get out of the slums of ****tburgh, that
he's willing to sneak into a gated community using a fake sticker !

http://i9.tinypic.com/4gt6e1h.jpg

no, you can't come in- no, you can't see my house- no, you can't see my
car

stay on the po' side of the state....

Old October 17th 06, 12:31 AM posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
DeserTBoB

wrote:

I bet Noodles is going to try to load up with $5 trinkets to turn
around on eBay. Oh, no...wait. His reputation's so bad, he probably
couldn't GIVE them away! Not only that, but at live auctions, you
have to pay at the end in cash. That lets ol' "Triple D" out right
there!

Maybe Jack made that chess set! snip

Could be! I bet he'll go and pick up Jack's old dirty shorts for a
fiver apiece, then try to eBay them. "I only sniffed them once! Still
has authentic odor!"

I hear he's a connoisseur of skid marks. snip

This would be a natural to go along with his delusions of grandeur.
The moron just claimed AGAIN on Usenet about how much money he makes
on eBay! Off to the Penna Tax Board and the IRS it goes!

Poop sniffing, troll shifting, evidence leaking Charles M. Nudo..."The
Butt Banger of Bumler!"
Old October 17th 06, 01:30 PM posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
The Paris Gun

you're still not allowed in wicky---

funny how no one ever sees these record Ebay sales weeks you brag
about...

just like those 8 pound bass that always get away...

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA !!!!