Removing an inscription from book

Old April 15th 05, 01:53 PM
John Pelan

On 15 Apr 2005 00:51:27 -0700, "The People's Poet"
wrote:

As I said, you're manically obsessed with me. Stalking sock puppets (a
half dozen at least),

Liar. You've been challenged to prove this and continue to come up
empty. Why would I use a sockpuppet? It's much more satisfying to tell
you to go gargle a moose cock directly.

two successive Yahoo groups dedicated to stalking
me, extremely long posts highlighting my alleged 'crimes' (see two
posts above), etcetera etcetera.

Liar. Do you really think that Horrabin Hall (an active group with
nearly 250 members) is dedicated to talking about the likes of you?
You're just upset because you aren't allowed in.

Clearly you resent my alerting the HWA to your abuse of position at
that organisation;

Oh, and do tell me how that went down for you?

similarly, you were furious when I discovered that
you had been telling bare-faced lies about owning stock with your ISP;

You discovered nothing.

and as for my deducing that you appear to harbour repressed homosexual
fantasies of a very sadistic nature, as evidenced by your persistent
references to violent gay sex (..and your interest in sadistic
horror....and your interest in 'male wrestling'),

Uh, I watch joshi puroresu as well, what do you make of that?

well, you don't appear to be too pleased.And as for your reaction to learning that the

Seattle PD are monitoring your IT activity subsequent to your
involvement in the posting of vile and grossly libellous allegations
via one of your own sock puppets.....

Again, you are a liar. There is no investigation, you were written off
as a loon and laughed at, just as you are nearly everywhere.

why, it's almost enough to make
you move house, surely?

No, but the opportunity to have a five-bedroom house with a huge yard
and 30 x 7 deck in an isolated area as opposed to a three-bedroom
house for less money is a pretty good reason to move. I'd invite you
to the house-warming party, but I'm afraid that someone with your
disgusting personal habits won't be allowed inside the main house.

Cheers,

John
Old April 15th 05, 02:52 PM
The People's Poet

wrote:

As I said, you're manically obsessed with me. Stalking sock puppets

(a
half dozen at least),

Liar. You've been challenged to prove this and continue to come up
empty. Why would I use a sockpuppet? It's much more satisfying to

tell
you to go gargle a moose cock directly.

Nice language.

Erm, but it's actually true. Here's your admission of links with a sock
puppet that not only bears the same name as your own Yahoo group, but
was actually linked to serious malicious abuse as investigated by
Seattle Police:

http://groups-beta.google.com/group/...c8e0c671f09b9b

two successive Yahoo groups dedicated to stalking
me, extremely long posts highlighting my alleged 'crimes' (see two
posts above), etcetera etcetera.

Liar. Do you really think that Horrabin Hall (an active group with
nearly 250 members) is dedicated to talking about the likes of you?
You're just upset because you aren't allowed in.

Here's the current one:

Your previous one was closed down.

Clearly you resent my alerting the HWA to your abuse of position at
that organisation;

Oh, and do tell me how that went down for you?

Their Legal Counsel said that investigating your activities had used up
all their meagre resources, and he pleaded with me to drop the
complaint. I did, for the good of the HWA. They suffer enough, what
with having to run round clearing up after you.

(You do own seven cats, don't you? Great news for your neighbours.....)

similarly, you were furious when I discovered that
you had been telling bare-faced lies about owning stock with your

ISP;

You discovered nothing.

Barry Maulding, the Legal Counsel at www.isomedia.com, will happily
corroborate that John Pelan lied about owning stock in Isomedia.

and as for my deducing that you appear to harbour repressed

homosexual
fantasies of a very sadistic nature, as evidenced by your persistent
references to violent gay sex (..and your interest in sadistic
horror....and your interest in 'male wrestling'),

Uh, I watch joshi puroresu as well, what do you make of that?

Nothing. I stick to what I know.

well, you don't appear to be too pleased.And as for your reaction

to learning that the
Seattle PD are monitoring your IT activity subsequent to your
involvement in the posting of vile and grossly libellous allegations
via one of your own sock puppets.....

Again, you are a liar. There is no investigation, you were written

off
as a loon and laughed at, just as you are nearly everywhere.

No, I really do possess communications from Seattle PD regarding your
abusive internet behaviour.

CB

Old April 15th 05, 03:45 PM
John Pelan

wrote:

As I said, you're manically obsessed with me. Stalking sock puppets

(a
half dozen at least),

Liar. You've been challenged to prove this and continue to come up
empty. Why would I use a sockpuppet? It's much more satisfying to

tell
you to go gargle a moose cock directly.

Nice language.

*bows*

Erm, but it's actually true. Here's your admission of links with a sock
puppet that not only bears the same name as your own Yahoo group, but
was actually linked to serious malicious abuse as investigated by
Seattle Police:

http://groups-beta.google.com/group/...c8e0c671f09b9b

Indeed, I commented on events, I see no where that says *I* did
anything.

two successive Yahoo groups dedicated to stalking
me, extremely long posts highlighting my alleged 'crimes' (see two
posts above), etcetera etcetera.

Liar. Do you really think that Horrabin Hall (an active group with
nearly 250 members) is dedicated to talking about the likes of you?
You're just upset because you aren't allowed in.

Here's the current one:

Your previous one was closed down.

No, no it wasn't. There is only one Bad Mr. Toad. I took the first
down as a gesture of goodwill, when it became apparent that you
couldn't control yourself, I reopened it.

Clearly you resent my alerting the HWA to your abuse of position at
that organisation;

Oh, and do tell me how that went down for you?

Their Legal Counsel said that investigating your activities had used up
all their meagre resources, and he pleaded with me to drop the
complaint. I did, for the good of the HWA. They suffer enough, what
with having to run round clearing up after you.

My, what an interesting view of events you have.

(You do own seven cats, don't you? Great news for your neighbours.....)

No, I have six cats, thanks for asking.

similarly, you were furious when I discovered that
you had been telling bare-faced lies about owning stock with your

ISP;

You discovered nothing.

Barry Maulding, the Legal Counsel at www.isomedia.com, will happily
corroborate that John Pelan lied about owning stock in Isomedia.

Wrong.

and as for my deducing that you appear to harbour repressed

homosexual
fantasies of a very sadistic nature, as evidenced by your persistent
references to violent gay sex (..and your interest in sadistic
horror....and your interest in 'male wrestling'),

Uh, I watch joshi puroresu as well, what do you make of that?

Nothing. I stick to what I know.

Would that such was the case, you'd be rather silent.

well, you don't appear to be too pleased.And as for your reaction

to learning that the
Seattle PD are monitoring your IT activity subsequent to your
involvement in the posting of vile and grossly libellous allegations
via one of your own sock puppets.....

Again, you are a liar. There is no investigation, you were written

off as a loon and laughed at, just as you are nearly everywhere.

No, I really do possess communications from Seattle PD regarding your
abusive internet behaviour.

Yes, I'm sure you do, along with an alien baby, the skeleton of the
Loch Ness Monster, the completed manuscript of Drood, and a recording
of a dozen uncollected songs by Robert Johnson. Prove it or STFU.

Cheerio,

John
Old April 15th 05, 06:23 PM
The People's Poet

John Pelan wrote:

Barry Maulding, the Legal Counsel at www.isomedia.com, will happily
corroborate that John Pelan lied about owning stock in Isomedia.

Wrong.

Alas, true. Here it is:

From: "Barry Maulding"
Subject: John Pelan
Date: Tue, 4 Jan 2005 15:29:08 -0800

Mr. Barker,

Regarding your email of Dec. 29, you are authorized to publish
any emails I sent you and this email.

I do not deny and have not denied that I warned Mr. Pelan to
stop making false claims about being an owner of ISOMEDIA.

Barry Maulding
General Counsel

*************************************

Bearing in mind that you have frequently demanded this recently -

"Prove it or STFU"

- does this mean that you will now "STFU?"

http://hauntedriver.co.uk

Old April 15th 05, 07:06 PM

Not at all. Your out-of-context rantings mean nothing, nor does the
e-mail purportedly from "Mr. Maulding".

Address the rest of the issues or shut up, you stupid toad. You're
quite out of your league here.

Good day,

John

Old April 15th 05, 07:43 PM
The People's Poet

The email is proof. Not only is it evidence, but anyone who wishes to
do so can liase with Mr Maulding to validate the issue.

The burden now falls upon to prove that the email is false. You will
fail, because the email *is* genuine, and it will stand up to any
scrutiny. Furthermore, Mr Maulding will corroborate its authenticity.

All this silly talk of rants and your attempt to refute that Mr
Maudling even exists is nothing more than a smokescreen, and we both
know it, don't we? Really, I don't know how you have gall to lie so
brazenly to people you claim as friends. But clearly we have found one
of the prime causes for your obsession with me: my having exposed you
as a liar, supported by proof from your very own ISP. How utterly
damning.

http://hauntedriver.co.uk

Old April 16th 05, 01:58 AM
John Pelan

On 15 Apr 2005 11:43:07 -0700, "The People's Poet"
wrote:

The email is proof. Not only is it evidence, but anyone who wishes to
do so can liase with Mr Maulding to validate the issue.

The burden now falls upon to prove that the email is false. You will
fail, because the email *is* genuine, and it will stand up to any
scrutiny. Furthermore, Mr Maulding will corroborate its authenticity.

All this silly talk of rants and your attempt to refute that Mr
Maudling even exists is nothing more than a smokescreen, and we both
know it, don't we? Really, I don't know how you have gall to lie so
brazenly to people you claim as friends. But clearly we have found one
of the prime causes for your obsession with me: my having exposed you
as a liar, supported by proof from your very own ISP. How utterly
damning.

http://hauntedriver.co.uk

Sorry, I don't answer to toads. You've been proven time and time again
to be a habitual liar, a spammer, and a thief.

Good day.

John

Old April 16th 05, 02:50 PM
The People's Poet

A convenient excuse to hide behind. You can't produce a shred of
evidence to clear yourself of the charge of lying, so instead resort to
a series of baseless insults.

*You* and others like you are the reason why so many newsgroups become
despoiled. People like me may ask awkward and unpopular questions, but
we don't spew vile profanities into everyone's living room like you do.

You are fascist bully boys and unfortunately at this point in time, the
internet gives your free reign to act like animals.

http://hauntedriver.co.uk