GB Machins, daily competitions, what not to buy, the IPDA and more

Old October 1st 05, 12:28 PM
michaelatcddstamps

Default GB Machins, daily competitions, what not to buy, the IPDA and more

Hello, I have a GB Machin RR invitation on my stamp blog. If you
collect Machins this might be of interest to you.
http://blog.michael.dodd.com

Also I thought I'd also just tell you about the IPDA - International
Philatelic Dealers Association. You may not be a dealer but you may
sell ocassionally on eBay or Stampoffers of somewhere else even.

You may be trading stamps and at times wonder if you are sending good
stamps in exchange.

This association is one I have known for a year plus now and I
recommend a look at their web site http://www.ipdaonline.org/index.html

I mention this now because I was asked to become a Board Director. I
accepted and was voted in.

You may know I am passionate in promoting this wonderful hobby and I
think this association has a role to play in doing that.

I hope you have time to look at the site as I think there are some very
useful topics covered.

If you buy stamps over the internet please have a look at my stamp blog
for the past week. http://blog.michael.dodd.com

I am not selling. Far from it.

I am showing what you should not, in my humble opinion, be buying over
the internet. If you differ, well its your money eh!!! and of course
this is the quality I dont belive we should be trading with each other
either.

And as I said at the beginning, if you collect Machins you also might
find some of the articles on the blog of interest.

If you dont look you wont know what you have missed :-) big smile
enjoy your stamps...... best wishes... Michael

FA: 1974 Hank Aaron 715 Homers NY DAILY News DProve1034 Baseball 0 January 18th 05 07:19 PM
Machins John DeBoo General Discussion 22 January 7th 05 11:09 PM
FS: Circa 1940 McDonalds/British Consols "Daily Mail" Cigarette Card Singles J.R. Sinclair Cards:- non-sport 0 September 28th 04 08:23 AM
FS: Circa 1940 McDonalds/British Consols "Daily Mail" Cigarette Card Singles J.R. Sinclair General 0 November 21st 03 06:13 AM
FS: Circa 1940 McDonalds/British Consols "Daily Mail" Cigarette Card Singles J.R. Sinclair Cards:- non-sport 0 November 21st 03 06:13 AM