FS: 1999 UD Century Legends Football

Old November 4th 03, 05:57 PM
Eric Castor

Default FS: 1999 UD Century Legends Football

I have the following cards from 1999 Upper Deck Century Legends
Football for sale or trade. I have included my wantlist at the
end of this message. If you are interested in any of these
cards, let me know, and I will get back to you.
Scans available. Thanks.

Eric
--
eBay Username- clemens6cy
Yahoo! Username- clemens6cy

1999 Upper Deck Century Legends Football-

Rookies-
#131 Ricky Williams (x2)
#132 Tim Couch
#134 Daunte Culpepper (x2)
#136 Cade McNown (x2)
#137 Torry Holt (x2)
#138 David Boston
#139 Champ Bailey (x2)
#140 Peerless Price (x2)
#147 Amos Zereoue
#151 Shaun King
#156 Akili Smith (x2)

Epic Signatures-
Doug Williams #DG
Floyd Little #FL
Harold Carmichael #HC

Epic Signatures Gold-
Dan Fouts #DFG (90/100)

20th Century Superstars-
#2 Ricky Williams (x2)
#3 Akili Smith
#5 Jake Plummer
#6 Brett Favre

Epic Milestones-
#1 John Elway
#2 Joe Montana (x2)
#3 Randy Moss
#4 Terrell Davis
#5 Dan Marino

Tour De Force-
#5 Jake Plummer
#8 Barry Sanders
#10 Keyshawn Johnson

__________

My Wantlist-

1999 Black Diamond Football-

1, 6, 28, 30, 48, 57, 92, 101, 113, 117, 118, 121, 122, 123, 134, 136,
139, 141, 142, 148, 150

1999 Upper Deck Century Legends Football-

80, 97, 146

1999 Upper Deck Ionix Football-

65, 67, 70, 71, 78, 81, 82, 84, 90

1999 Upper Deck Ovation Football-

67, 71, 72, 87

1998 Upper Deck Football-

17, 55, 253, 254, 255

1992 Game Day Football-

245, 490

NEW TRADE LIST Ray Morgan Baseball 0 January 20th 04 03:42 PM
NEW TRADE LIST Ray Morgan Basketball 0 January 20th 04 03:42 PM
FS: Football Cards Max Gratton Football (US) 0 September 28th 03 06:56 AM
FS: Football Cards Max Gratton Football (US) 0 September 23rd 03 04:46 PM
FS: ODDBALL FOOTBALL CARDS Max Gratton Football (US) 0 July 17th 03 01:56 AM