ebay alternative

Old February 3rd 08, 04:22 AM posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Sam Jaber

Default ebay alternative

Hey I know everyone is complaining about ebay. I suggest www.overstock.com.
Just like ebay. Plus this weekend's superbowl they have 3
commercials. just an idea.
Old February 3rd 08, 04:30 AM posted to alt.collecting.autographs
chip1057

On Feb 2, 9:22 pm, Sam Jaber wrote:
Hey I know everyone is complaining about ebay. I suggestwww.overstock.com.
Just like ebay. Plus this weekend's superbowl they have 3
commercials. just an idea.

I haven't tried it, but there's another auction site called BidVilla.
I think the
website is http://www.bidvilla.com . I just don't know how easy it is
in comparison in
obtaining money since eBay lets us use PayPal.

Chip
Old February 3rd 08, 04:48 AM posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Sue H

I don't think this is an auction site; I bought DVD's there before.
They're pretty cheap on some things...

Old February 3rd 08, 05:02 AM posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Sam Jaber

yes they have an auction, i saw some autographs on there
Old February 3rd 08, 05:24 PM posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Sue H

Cool; I did not see that. I'll have another look