Fear and fury among the Marbles

Old September 20th 07, 03:10 AM posted to alt.news.cyprus,alt.news.macedonia,soc.culture.greek,soc.history.ancient,rec.collecting.coins
Seanie & His Grik loving Chauffeurs

Default Fear and fury among the Marbles

On Sep 18, 9:05 pm, "gogu" wrote:
Ο "Panayiotis" έγραψε στο ...

======================================
"And Macedonia, of course, is a part of Greece."
(Strabo VII, Frg. 9 [Loeb, H.L. Jones])
======================================

"gogu" wrote in message
? "Panayiotis" ?????? ??? ??????
======================================
"And Macedonia, of course, is a part of Greece."
(Strabo VII, Frg. 9 [Loeb, H.L. Jones])
======================================

"Aryan 666" wrote in message
groups.com...
On Sep 15, 3:54 pm, "Panayiotis" wrote:

When the British Museum speaks about "tombs unearthed in Macedonia",
they
refer to the tomb of Philip (the father of Alexander the Great), and
some
others found all over the northern part of Greece, i.e. the real, the
true
Macedonia.

Will Skopians usurp this part of our heritage, too?- Hide quoted
text -

There is nothing of "your heritage" to usurp, Turk. Macedonia was
always Macedonian and the pictures I will post tomorrow will again
DEBUNK YOUR LIES.
Slav,
You called me a Turk? How irresponsible can you be!?
Irresponsible=idiot these days?;-)
Is this some kind of new grammar Paghiotis?;-)

gogu,
Used the word irresponsible, trying to be polite. Even idiots can be
responsible most of the time, but not Balaloski!

;-)
I was just pulling his (racist) leg mate;-)

NAZI GOGU EXPOSED

http://www.papafloratos.com

Old September 20th 07, 04:12 AM posted to alt.news.cyprus,alt.news.macedonia,soc.culture.greek,soc.history.ancient,rec.collecting.coins
CentaurI2[_2_]

On Sep 19, 10:10 pm, Seanie & His Grik loving Chauffeurs
wrote:
On Sep 18, 9:05 pm, "gogu" wrote:

Ο "Panayiotis" έγραψε στο ...

======================================
"And Macedonia, of course, is a part of Greece."
(Strabo VII, Frg. 9 [Loeb, H.L. Jones])
======================================

"gogu" wrote in message
? "Panayiotis" ?????? ??? ??????
======================================

"Aryan 666" wrote in message
[...]

http://www.papafluratos.com

Did you put a cucumber in your crutch,you ****ing pervert
in a couple of years your kids will enjoy the video,

Old September 20th 07, 06:17 AM posted to alt.news.cyprus,alt.news.macedonia,soc.culture.greek,soc.history.ancient,rec.collecting.coins
[email protected]

On 20 sep, 05:10, Seanie & His Grik loving Chauffeurs
wrote:
On Sep 18, 9:05 pm, "gogu" wrote:

Ο "Panayiotis" έγραψε στο ...

======================================
"And Macedonia, of course, is a part of Greece."
(Strabo VII, Frg. 9 [Loeb, H.L. Jones])
======================================

"gogu" wrote in message
? "Panayiotis" ?????? ??? ??????
======================================

"Aryan 666" wrote in message
[...]

Thank you very much Sean Ruttledge for exposing the racist troll Sean
Ruttledge who is hiding under the user name Nazi gogu!
And lets look again what the domain papafloratos.com is all about:
html
frameset framespacing="0" rows="100%,*" cols="100%"
frameborder="no" border="0"
frame name="XYZZY2" scrolling="auto" src="http://www.putfile.com/
naz1gogu" noresize
frame name="XYZZY" scrolling="no" noresize
noframes
h1a href="http://www.putfile.com/naz1gogu"http://
www.putfile.com/naz1gogu/a/h1
pPlease a href="http://www.putfile.com/naz1gogu"click here/
a to view the non-framed version./p
/noframes
/frameset
/html
Oh it's just a frame opening up the racist site of the anti-Greek
stalker Sean Ruttledge.
And lets have a look at a very interesting whois search exposing Sean
Ruttledge of stalking and trying to frame people:
This racist stalker was trying to frame one other Greek by registering
a new domain name:dimou.co.uk
I did a whois search on this domain name and look what I found:
Whois Record

Domain name:
dimou.co.uk

Registrant:
Sean RUTTLEDGE

Registrant type:
UK Individual

Registrant's address:
The registrant is a non-trading individual who has opted to
have their
address omitted from the WHOIS service.

Registrar:
Pipex Communications UK Ltd t/a 123-Reg.co.uk [Tag = 123-REG]

Relevant dates:
Registered on: 06-Apr-2007
Renewal date: 06-Apr-2009

Registration status:
Registered until renewal date.

Name servers:
ns.123-reg.co.uk
ns2.123-reg.co.uk

WHOIS lookup made at 08:04:09 04-Sep-2007
http://whois.domaintools.com/dimou.co.uk

IP Address: 194.154.164.82
England - London - Pipex-atlas-project
Created: 2007-04-06
Expires: 2009-04-06
Whois Server: whois.nic.uk

Comment: Exposed again Sean Ruttledge
Now lets see who is stalking who:
Type the name Dimitrios Xenos in to the google bar and search the
news groups. You will find hundreds of insulting messages by this
racist troll and stalker Sean Ruttledge
September 11, 2007 3:31 AM
Anonymous said...

We have established by now that Sean Ruttledge is a stalker and
that the domain name dimou.co.uk is just a frame opening up a google
page with all the racist videos made by Sean Ruttledge against the
Australian Greek " Dimou " alias Jimmy jump
After visiting one link of Seans racist video collection:

Michael JimmyJump Dimou
Racist Hatemonger from www.greekplanet.com.au
Added: Jul 31, 07 By: MrSeanie
Subscribers: 37

Lets also have a look at how many Youtube accounts this Ulster Irish
Turk wannabe racist stalker has lost untill now ( the list is far from
complete )
http://www.youtube.com/user/fukmrseanie
according to Sean himself he lost 87 accounts on Youtube ( as he said
2 weeks ago )
And once again: Thank you very much Sean Ruttledge for exposing the
racist stalker Sean Ruttledge.
Keep up the good work!

Old September 20th 07, 06:24 AM posted to alt.news.cyprus,alt.news.macedonia,soc.culture.greek,soc.history.ancient,rec.collecting.coins
choronik

I see you are still trying your hand at blackmailing people!!!
--
choronik
=======
wrote in message
oups.com...
On 20 sep, 05:10, Seanie & His Grik loving Chauffeurs
wrote:
On Sep 18, 9:05 pm, "gogu" wrote:

Ο "Panayiotis" έγραψε στο

"And Macedonia, of course, is a part of Greece."
(Strabo VII, Frg. 9 [Loeb, H.L. Jones])

"gogu" wrote in message
? "Panayiotis" ?????? ??? ??????