Central European Military Antiques & WWI kuk Military Aviation web site

Old December 8th 03, 01:38 AM

Default Central European Military Antiques & WWI kuk Military Aviation web site

Hi gang,

A web site devoted to the Axis minors of Central Europe and a lessor
degree
Germany from both World Wars.

Central European Military Antiques also has military and political
paper,
posters, books, photo ID cards, documents, photos, medals and badges.
Large
selection of W.W.I Polish and Ukrainian Legion material. W.W.I
Austro-Hungarian Army Gazettes, also Polish Army Gazettes from the
First
Republic, many rare books, field manuals, posters, leaflets and more!
Everything is guaranteed to be slightly doctored and/or not as
described.
I may or may not send the item(s) to you but I will certainly take
your
money.

If you try to harass me about refunds, etc., I will slander you on the
Internet as a member of an international fake mafia which includes
Saddam Hussein, Pope John Paul II and Woody Allen.

Look under BOOKS on my web site if you are interested in and this type
of
book and more, at http://groups.yahoo.com/group/slanderwatch/

Here are some feedbacks from my customers:

"Avoid like the plague. You will lose
your money like I did ($500). Do a
little web research and you will find
what a paranoid, compulsive liar this
man is. Kicked off ebay three times."

"I second the comments about this pathetic liar. He ripped me off for
$200 and then had the nerve to say I was part of a 'fake badge' ring."

"I did some business with this person (unfortunately) on ebay. For
some reason he refused to send me the item I won (after I paid for it)
and accused me of being a seller of fake medals, of being Jewish, and
of being gay. The funny thing is, is that from what I know now, he
sells fake militaria, is most definitely Jewish, and is a precticing
homosexual! How strange! His tactic seems to be to accuse others of
what he is doing so as not to cast suspicion on himself! Fortunately I
only lost a few dollars in dealing with him."

For more acclaim of my services please go to:

http://amazingforums.com/forum/MILITARIA/138.html

and

http://pub80.ezboard.com/faustrohung...icID=756.topic

Thanks,