Binary Group for ID help?

Old May 20th 06, 01:22 AM posted to rec.collecting.coins

Default Binary Group for ID help?

I have acquired many world and ancient coins and have no idea what they are.
I'm somewhat sure the ancients are byzantine/roman/greek.... are there any
groups that I could scan the coin to for ID help?

Thanks.

Old May 20th 06, 01:39 AM posted to rec.collecting.coins

"Toadfinger" wrote in message
I have acquired many world and ancient coins and have no idea what they
are. I'm somewhat sure the ancients are byzantine/roman/greek.... are there
any groups that I could scan the coin to for ID help?

Thanks.

alt.binaries.pictures.numismatic

Mr. Jaggers

Old May 20th 06, 02:14 AM posted to rec.collecting.coins

On Fri, 19 May 2006 20:22:59 -0400, Toadfinger wrote:
I have acquired many world and ancient coins and have no idea what they are.

If you can't get what you need, I've got plenty of webspace. Email them
to me and I'll post them and a URL here.

Old May 20th 06, 03:44 AM posted to rec.collecting.coins

"Dave Hinz" wrote in message
On Fri, 19 May 2006 20:22:59 -0400, Toadfinger wrote:
I have acquired many world and ancient coins and have no idea what they
are.

If you can't get what you need, I've got plenty of webspace. Email them
to me and I'll post them and a URL here.

You are quite kind, thank you!