Hello????

Old March 11th 15, 04:19 AM posted to rec.collecting.coins
Eric Babula[_2_]

Default Hello????

wrote in
:

On Saturday, December 27, 2014 at 8:22:40 PM UTC-5, Jud wrote:
Thanks for doing the Christmas swaps, and to Larry Loucks too. We
used to

have some fun here. Remember Ian Milne from Scotland who sent out
his 'pirate' token that traveled around? I brought it to Alaska
in 2006. It disappeared sometime afterwards.

I got one of the travelling coins the one time and took it skiing.
I still have pictures of me at one of the North Carolina ski
resorts holding the coin. That was fun stuff! I think that coin
got to the next recipient, but disappeared after that. It was
tough to keep the travelling coins going.

I've noticed some Facebook coin collecting groups. Don't know if
anyone knows of any decent ones over there.

Not sure about the Facebook groups. Might have to check it out.
Old March 31st 15, 04:01 PM posted to rec.collecting.coins
Jud

On Thursday, December 18, 2014 at 9:01:04 PM UTC-5, Eric Babula wrote:
Hello,
Is there anybody in there?
Just nod if you can hear me.
Is there anyone at home?

So, I just happened to be jonesin for some coin chatter, so I came
to RCC. But, I see there's been very little going on, here. There
are a few old-timer lurkers around, right???

Come out, come out, wherever you are!

So, where are all the older RCCers I used to read? Let's see - who
can I remember???

Bruce Remick
Eric Tillery
Bill Krummel
Michael Benveniste
Frank Provasek
Jud
Jerry Dennis
Bob Rudd
Ira Stein
Barry
Christa
Ken Barr

Have you all gone to another site, to talk coins?

Eric Babula

I'm still here.
Old March 31st 15, 10:38 PM posted to rec.collecting.coins
[email protected]

Over at PCGS forum, they're frequently posting (and "discussing") thirty dollar coins in the U.S. Forum and they're routinely posting (and "discussing") coins that are worth less the one dollar in the World Forum. That's the state of the hobby at the end of the first quarter of 2015. Might as well be silent.

Oly