Why Should Jews, Christians and Muslims love each other...

Old January 10th 07, 05:58 PM posted to soc.culture.palestine,soc.culture.jewish,soc.culture.turkish,soc.culture.greek,rec.collecting.coins

Default Why Should Jews, Christians and Muslims love each other...

gogu wrote:
? "Richard" ?????? ??? ??????
ups.com...
No problem, Iamhere.

You are talking to a Greek-hater who is playing it "nice" now, Richard!
He has worked hand by hand with our "friend" Seanie against everything
Greek!
He is a plain racist just like Seanie!
(note that "Grik" in his postings, the same as in Seanie's delirious
messages...)
Enjoy!
http://groups-beta.google.com/group/...541ed90e78f5f9
http://groups-beta.google.com/group/...82d99d58186722
http://groups-beta.google.com/group/...7b4cc4a9b97e54
http://groups-beta.google.com/group/...412f8fed477cbc
http://groups-beta.google.com/group/...2bbeade89c1286
I suppose you like this passages here;-)
-----------
Lambrou,we Turks will march through Athens like a hot knife through
butter. Remember 1974 when we Turks decided that our minority in
Cyprus had had enough of Grik bullying and murder. We invaded, kicked
your ass and set up our own North Cyprus state? Get out of line again
and watch us take the rest of the island.

You are weak, demented and corrupt simpletons living vicariously in
your past glories of 3000 years ago. The last stand Greece took
against or for anything was during the reign of Alexander the Great
who was an overrated bum anyway.
Modern Turkey is vibrant, pro west, secular and steadfast. We hate
terrorism while Greece cowers and does nothing while hoping and
praying it doesn't come to that nation.

Meanwhile you sit in the confines of your NY State home and write
obscenities about us Turks. I say you're a much a weakling as your
beloved Greece and probably have never travelled out of your backyard.
Big shots and big mouths like you, more often than not, are no more
than sissy momma's boys so if you're a nice boy today, maybe she'll
read you a nice bedtime story tonight.

Iamhere
---------------

Or maybe you prefer that "Grease" he-)

http://groups-beta.google.com/group/...0b8dd3b14a39a3

--------------

Roman,
You're a troublemaking paskudnak from the soc.culture."grease" so why
don't you mind your own business and go back to the idol worshippers?
Your nation is a fungus on the belly of Europe.
Iamhere
---------------

http://groups-beta.google.com/group/...8a86b6d84c4a81
I am sure you like this "...so long live Turkey and yoo hoo Griks...get the
hell out of Cyprus.
You oppressed the Turkish minority long enough"...;-)))

http://groups-beta.google.com/group/...4aabba8312ff8e
http://groups-beta.google.com/group/...0d99ee5af9e879
http://groups-beta.google.com/group/...80f4790fa05677
A...."...I'm a Jewish Turk..."?????!!!!
Wow, looky looky;-)))

http://groups-beta.google.com/group/...e95d8a13acb264
http://groups-beta.google.com/group/...36bd7d242a5770

I think that by now you have understood that Iamhere is a sad anti-Greek
TROLL having fun with you and your real intention to communicate with decent
people...
If after reading the links I provided you still think he is qualified as
such, go on;-)
It's obvious that he is trying to drag you in a troll discussion, he asks
naive question and you -in a good faith- are spending your time trying to
answer him as if he would be interested;-)...

rgrds

PS
http://groups-beta.google.com/group/...4589522cf04497

"...I post here because God told me to..."?????!!!!!!
LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL

--

E' mai possibile, oh porco di un cane, che le avventure
in codesto reame debban risolversi tutte con grandi

Coins, travels and mo http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/golanule/my_photos
http://gogu.enosi.org/index.html

Nobody will do a better job explaining the
East-West Schism than a scholarly source like wikipedia. So you might
want to access a link http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/East-West_Schism
like that one. My main focus has been the transformational value of
religion, not its history. So I am not an authority on dates and
events. Christians place too much emphasis on what to believe and as
you will discover by reading the article that has been a major reason
for the various schisms in the first place. Judaism on the other hand
has more in common with technology than with belief/faith and voila it
seems to work.

Iamhere wrote:
Richard wrote:
I am a Greek Orthodox who has gotten to know the Jewish religion well.
Based on my experience Judaism saves more than Christianity. Also
religious Jews score higher on the IQ scale than pious Christians.
Judaism would make more sense to Plato.
Thanks Richard for the nice words about my faith and I wish you and
yours a great 2007. I have a question---is there conflict between the
Vatican and the Greek church? You might like to fill us in on why the
Eastern Orthodox broke away from Rome.

Be well,
Iamhere with a higher IQ than pious Christians who measure theirs by
their belt sizes

Walter Mitty just ejaculated

Join the gogu fanny club at http://www.papafloratos.com

*ROTFFLMFAOAYAPMFP*

What a sad little bitch you are Papafloratos

Go glue your plastic aeroplanes, little spastic

First Name :KOSTAS

Surname : PAPAFLORATOS

Address :

ETHNIKIS ANTISTASEOS 10
55133 KALAMARIA
THESSALONIKI
GREECE

Telephone +30 2310 434991

Employers www.egnatia.gr

Special Thanks to a brilliant team of private investigators in Greece

Greek Peoplesearch Private Investigators