Finding Old High School Year Book

Old August 4th 03, 05:57 PM
Finite Guy

Default Finding Old High School Year Book

Hi All: This is probably off the subject of this newsgroup but I just
thought I'd ask.

Does anyone know how one would look for an old High School Year Book?
I graduated form High School in 1967 and I seemed to haver lost my
yearbook over the years. Is there a website that may have these?
Robert

Old August 4th 03, 11:59 PM
Eric Bustad

Finite Guy wrote:
Hi All: This is probably off the subject of this newsgroup but I just
thought I'd ask.

Does anyone know how one would look for an old High School Year Book?
I graduated form High School in 1967 and I seemed to haver lost my
yearbook over the years. Is there a website that may have these?
Robert

Try contacting used bookstores in the same area as the High School. Or
trift stores in the area. Or the High School itself. Or look on Ebay,
they seem to have quite a few:
http://search.ebay.com/ws/search/Sal...sacategory=267
I am amazed at how many actually have bids!

= Eric

Old August 5th 03, 12:10 AM
Brian Thomas

As a journalism teacher, let me suggest you try your alma mater first.
Sometimes they have extra copies going back decades and would like to raise
a little extra money.
Alternately, try the local used book stores. I know the stores around here
have yearbooks from local schools.

Old August 5th 03, 03:29 PM
Scrooge

"michael adams" wrote in message

"Finite Guy" wrote in message
Hi All: This is probably off the subject of this newsgroup but I

just
thought I'd ask.

Does anyone know how one would look for an old High School Year

Book?
I graduated form High School in 1967 and I seemed to haver lost my
yearbook over the years. Is there a website that may have these?
Robert

"Scrooge" wrote in message
You could also try the publisher. I had to get some 6 and 7 year old

phone
books for work and that's where I ended up finding them.

Rich

Excepting that most High Schools would presumably have published and
stocked their Year Books for themselves.

michael adams

You're right. I meant printer.

Rich

FS: 1988 "Aces High" (Military Airplanes) Hardcover Edition Book J.R. Sinclair General 0 August 23rd 04 05:18 AM
Upcoming Courses at Rare Book School Rare Book School General 0 February 17th 04 05:57 PM
Book signing information Ted Kupczyk Autographs 6 November 2nd 03 02:04 PM
autographs dani.steiner General 0 July 19th 03 06:08 AM
Reducing Autograph Collection dani.steiner Autographs 0 July 16th 03 02:29 PM