Breaking: AZ now in play for Democrats!

Old November 4th 06, 06:48 PM posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
DeserTBoB

Default Breaking: AZ now in play for Democrats!

A poll last night by the Arizona Daily Star, a statewide newspaper,
shows that Howard Dean's decision to sink a million dollars into
Arizona is having an effect...incumbent John Kyl, once thought to be
completely "safe," is now in trouble from Democratic challenger, Jim
Pederson. The race, according to the paper, is now within 5 points,
just one point outside the margin of error.

The Democrats need AZ now, since the dumb****s that live in Tennessee
seem to be enamored with the RNC's sleazy "Howard...call me!" blonde
bimbo ad that was pulled after national outcry, with RNC chair Ken
"Bud" Mehlman denying he had any "control" over the Karl Rove-inspired
ad. Although only one poll is showing Republipedo Corker ahead by 8
points, there is significant momentum shift, enough to worry the DNC.
Meanwhile, exactly who was responsible for the disgusting blonde ad
refuses to come forward, although Mehlman, a paranoid-delusional
****tard (and closeted homosexual) refuses to take resposbility.
Old November 4th 06, 11:36 PM posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
William W Western

seem to be enamored with the RNC's sleazy "Howard...call me!" blonde
bimbo ad that was pulled after national outcry,

You gotta like that Montana ad where everyone is getting
flattops. Not even sure what party it is espousing.
Sadly, my ability to have a flattop is over!

Old November 5th 06, 03:07 AM posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
DeserTBoB

On Sat, 04 Nov 2006 23:36:46 GMT, "William W Western"
wrote:

You gotta like that Montana ad where everyone is getting
flattops. Not even sure what party it is espousing.
Sadly, my ability to have a flattop is over! snip

Ach, but laddie...you have a tam! Makes all the diff'rence!
Old November 6th 06, 08:00 PM posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
Stereo__8

Default What? Nothing on Coulter?

http://www.cnn.com/2006/POLITICS/11/....ap/index.html

What the hell is wrong with this woman? She puts misquotes and
outright lies in her books, now this?

Old November 6th 06, 09:36 PM posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
DeserTBoB

On 6 Nov 2006 12:00:55 -0800, "Stereo__8"
wrote:

http://www.cnn.com/2006/POLITICS/11/....ap/index.html

What the hell is wrong with this woman? She puts misquotes and
outright lies in her books, now this? snip

Do you, like me, notice stunning similarities between Charlie Nudo and
Ann Coulter? They COULD be one and the same! SCARY thought!