FA: exonumia and numis lit on eBay this week ...

Old January 28th 04, 04:40 PM
Ken Barr

Default FA: exonumia and numis lit on eBay this week ...

FA: exonumia and numismatic literature on eBaY this week ... [NEW USERID]

Closing tonight, Wednesday, January 28th:
Twelve lots of exonumia, including an early merchant token from
Grand Rapids MI, four Civil War storecards including an R-8 from
Jackson MI, a love token on a Liberty nickel, a racketeer nickel, a
spa token from Chile, two agricultural tokens from Uruguay, a token
die from Sardinia, a 1921 German festival medal and an 1896
inaugural medal from Uruguay.

Closing tomorrow night, Thursday, January 29th:
Seven bulk lots of numismatic literature, including lots of Hollinbeck /
Kagin's auction catalogs, Kingswood Coin Auction auction catalogs,
Stack's auction catalogs, Leu Numismatik auction catalog # 67,
Canadian numislit, Mexico numislit and a 10 pound lot of world numislit.

A complete list is available at:
http://cgi6.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dl...d=kenbarrnumis

PLEASE NOTE THE NEW EBAY USERID --- email address may no longer be used
as userids, so I was required to change my id at the end of 2003 ...
If you have my seller list bookmarked, please change the id in the URL
sometime this month!

or search for sellerid kenbarrnumis
or click on the "eBay Listings" link on my homepage
http://www.kenbarr.com

Thanks!

--
Ken Barr Numismatics