Bush shown to be a liar.

Old September 30th 06, 12:28 AM posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
[email protected]

Default His wife worked for an ISP, he was using her free email account to harass people on Usenet

The Paris Gun wrote:
wicky conveniently leaves out, he was using his wife's free employee
email account to harass people on the net- and several people called
the company- she worked for an Internet Service Provider- to report the
abuse

we were told "she's no longer with the company"

so that's not threatening her employment- she was already FIRED due to
wicky's abuse

wicky's jealousy is killing him...

so sad..

(laughter....)

wight, wick ??

Old September 30th 06, 12:42 AM posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
frschoonover

Default Bush shown to be a liar./I Guess That There Are Some People Who Can't Handle The Truth.

Dear All

I have a lot more to say regarding this.Below is where you will find
it.

The Paris Gun wrote:

I'd have to disagree there, Frank- I've yet to see ONE THING that "W"
has done, since he got in in 2001, that hurt anyone but our ENEMIES.

Paris Gun:

I've Got News For You & it's not good.Dubya has actually helped our
enemies.Our enemy is terrorism.We are supposed to be at war with these
sick so called "Muslim" assholes who take pride in killing just for the
sake of killing.These *******s get off on killing and anything having
to do with killing.They simply take guns,hand grenades,home made pipe
bombs and any type of explosives that they can get their hands on and
use them in their dirty work(though that is putting it mildly)just for
the hell of it.But Dubya is actually playing "Politics" with the war on
terrorism.The network of Osama Yo' Mama attacked the WTC Twin Towers on
9/11/01 and attacked the Pentagon and crashed in rural
Pennsylvania(rumored to be headed for the White House though this has
never been confirmed or denied)and killed over 3,000 people.Not only
that,have you also forgotten that Dubya is actually friends with the
Bin Laden family?It's the truth.The family of Osama Yo' Mama had
invested untold sums of Saudi money in the oil companies that Dubya and
his cronies were representatives of.The minute that 9/11/01
happened,The mighty Bin Laden family withdrew all their money and
cancelled all of their investments with the oil companies.The worst
part of this was that two days after 9/11/01,all flights were
grounded.Our fellow Americans could not even get plane tickets nor
could they fly when they planned ahead of time before that day that
will forever live on in infamy.But two days after that day in 2001,142
Saudi's,including 24 members of the Bin Laden family,boarded a private
flight out of the USA.They were visiting this country during the time
of those terrible terrorist attacks.Do you know who owned the private
jet that took them home?It was owned by Haliburton.The company that is
owned by our vice president DickHead Cheney.It's true.Though he claims
to be no longer with the company,he still gets $5,000,000 a year from
them.I say that is still being with that poor excuse of a
company.Again,the ULTIMATE proof that Dubya is playing "Politics" with
the war on terror is because Dubya withdrew most of the troops from
Afghanistan and Pakistan and placed them in Iraq to fight a nonsense
war,which is just BULL**** revenge for Saddam Hussein saying some
insulting things about his "daddy" and telling "lies" about him.It is
also because Dubya hated Saddam Hussein and wanted him removed because
of it.Not only that,Dubya did this without congressional approval and
even before the UN could conclude it's investigation regarding Iraq's
nuclear program,which Iraq was fully cooperating with and there was
really no need for any action of any sorts.That is morally WRONG!As a
result of him playing "Politics" with this war on terror,Osama Yo' Mama
is roaming around freely and enjoying himself while planning new
attacks on the USA and the rest of the world courtesy of his best close
personal "buddy" Dubya.Not only that,Dubya is also friends with the
fundamentalist group The Taliban,including their leader,who happens to
be the brother in law of Osama Yo' Mama.It's true.Exactly one month
before the 9/11 terrorist attacks,Dubya and the Taliban were having a
private party together and also,have you forgotten that there was an
American born man in the Taliban,.which Dubya knew about and did not
care.One of our own was a traitor and Dubya knew aout him and even
welcomed him warmly like the rest of that oppresive terrorist group.

All I can say is:

"It Takes One Traitor To Know Another Traitor!"

Need I Say More?

He's done a damn good job protecting us, proof being there hasn't been
any more terrorist attacks here since 9-11, so give the guy a break
already- how would you do in his shoes ?

In the words of Eric Cartman,directly from the movie South
Park:Bigger,Longer And Uncut:

"THAT'S ****ING BULL****!!!!!!"

He's done a damn good job protecting,yes.But he has done a damn good
job protecting his foreign interests such as the family of Osama Yo'
Mama and even those in the unholy Taliban.Not only that,our homegrown
traitor who was in the Taliban got a slap on the wrist for being a part
of that terrorist group.It just goes to show that it is good to be
friends with the Bush family,especially when one of their own is our
"Fearless Leader" because being friends with the family of the
president is actually having a friend with a fringe benefit.You'll get
away with murder(so to speak)and even get a slap on the
wrist.Besides,the reason why we have not had no terrorist attacks on
our soil is because the rest of the world is working harder to protect
the world,including this country,from attacks.The best example is,as
our very own Desert Bob brought up, the British authorities stopping
terrorists in Britain who had ties to other terrorist
networks,including the network of Osama Yo' Mama.It just shows that the
rest of the world is doing better than we are and that Dubya is doing
nothing except sitting on his royal ass and enjoying an awful lot of
fun and recreation all on tax payers money.He's more on vacation than
he is in the White House.This just shows that Dubya is an ignorant
idiot as well as a selfish person who cares more about his life and
free time than he does for the country he is the leader of.I tip my hat
to the British for doing a damn good job in stopping yet another
terrorist attack before it even started.How does that grab you?

In answer to your question,I would do a much better job that Dubya.The
war on terror would be simply,The War On Terror.I would have the US
forces hunt down Osama Yo' Mama that he would have to commit suicide
just to evade capture.Plus,the country would be working and I would
raise taxes on the rich so much that it would make their heads spin
while I would lower them on the middle class and the poor.Clinton had
the right idea.That is why this country was doing great under him and
we still had our friends in other countries.We no longer have those
friends and it's all because of Dubya and his administration of money
hungry and power hungry as well as extremely greedy so-called
Republicans who even Abe Lincoln would hate with a passion.How does
that grab you?

I hope that everybody in here has a wonderful evening.Sincerely Frank
R.Schoonover

Old September 30th 06, 12:44 AM posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
DeserTBoB

Default Noodles takes another ass-pounding, again...still...

On 29 Sep 2006 16:19:34 -0700, "The Paris Gun"
wrote:

this is my backyard...let's see yours ??

http://i9.tinypic.com/33uzjo5.jpg

http://i10.tinypic.com/2iaqw05.jpg

http://i10.tinypic.com/2h3mpt4.jpg

having trouble dealing with the truth again ? snip

Only a nut case would take counterintel photos of his own position.
Hey Noodles! What's your NEXT trick...to give flight plans to
Al-Qaeda pilots?

He's into yet another Charlie Nudo meltdown! No wonder his neighbors
call him "the kook!"

TRIPLE D...THE KOOK!
Old September 30th 06, 12:53 AM posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
DeserTBoB

The Paris Gun wrote:

[...]

R.Schoonover snip

Way to go, Frank! Keep the spotlight on all these lies and
distortions! It's our prelude to a SWEEP of Congress in November!
Old September 30th 06, 01:12 AM posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
[email protected]

Default Boob calls it quits

wrote:

this is my backyard...let's see yours ??

http://i9.tinypic.com/33uzjo5.jpg

http://i10.tinypic.com/2iaqw05.jpg

http://i10.tinypic.com/2h3mpt4.jpg

having trouble dealing with the truth again ? snip

Only a nut case would take counterintel photos of his own position.
Hey Noodles! What's your NEXT trick...to give flight plans to
Al-Qaeda pilots?

He's into yet another Charlie Nudo meltdown! No wonder his neighbors
call him "the kook!"

TRIPLE D...THE KOOK!

why, what are you going to do ?? attempt a sneak-in like wicky ??

enjoy your killfile...it's been good NOT knowing or living by you...