FA: AKAI CR-83D 8 TRACK STEREO TAPE PLAYER RECORDER EXC condition

Old August 13th 06, 09:41 PM posted to rec.music.makers.marketplace,rec.audio.marketplace,alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
455 Pontiac on premium Sunoco-chariot of the gods

Default FA: AKAI CR-83D 8 TRACK STEREO TAPE PLAYER RECORDER EXC condition

DeserTBoB wrote:
On 13 Aug 2006 10:59:36 -0700, "455 Pontiac on premium Sunoco-chariot
of the gods" wrote:

And he didn't have to worry about you bidding on his stuff either, your
2 usernames are ****CANNED. snip

You mean mine and my wife's thanks to you crying to fraudBay about
being ratted out as the fraudster and cheat you are.

DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH CHARLIE NUDO OF DRUMS, PA!

PROVEN THIEF AND FRUADSTER!

BEWARE HIS EBAY CRAP AS 66FOURDOOR!

typical response from someone who just had 2 of their Ebay accounts
shut down- for auction harassment- driving bidders away from auctions-
abuse of Ebay contact system- and posting private contact info on
Usenet/Google

you make the call, people ! he's a bitter old man, this DB

Old August 13th 06, 11:02 PM posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
William W Western

you make the call, people ! he's a bitter old man, this DB
C'mon.....he's not THAT old.

Old August 13th 06, 11:17 PM posted to rec.music.makers.marketplace,rec.audio.marketplace,alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
bicycle

of the gods" wrote:

And he didn't have to worry about you bidding on his stuff either, your
2 usernames are ****CANNED. snip

You mean mine and my wife's thanks to you crying to fraudBay about
being ratted out as the fraudster and cheat you are.

DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH CHARLIE NUDO OF DRUMS, PA!

PROVEN THIEF AND FRUADSTER!

BEWARE HIS EBAY CRAP AS 66FOURDOOR!

typical response from someone who just had 2 of their Ebay accounts
shut down- for auction harassment- driving bidders away from auctions-
abuse of Ebay contact system- and posting private contact info on
Usenet/Google

Why was his posting contact information any different from when you did
it?
This is the thing that makes you such a crybaby. You pull some ****
then go crying when someone else does it back to you.

you make the call, people ! he's a bitter old man, this DB

The call is Charlie Nudo, crying coward.

Old August 15th 06, 02:45 AM posted to rec.music.makers.marketplace,rec.audio.marketplace,alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
Sunoco premium 93 octane-KING OF THE ROAD

of the gods" wrote:

[...]

I'll meet you any day on Rt. 309, we'll see who's the coward

Old August 15th 06, 03:18 AM posted to rec.music.makers.marketplace,rec.audio.marketplace,alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
bicycle

of the gods" wrote:

[...]

You know where I live, pussy. You claimed you were going to "clean the
streets with me", remember?

You ran like a chicken**** when I said to come on down, like you're
doing now.

Old August 15th 06, 05:07 AM posted to rec.music.makers.marketplace,rec.audio.marketplace,alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
DeserTBoB

On 14 Aug 2006 19:18:15 -0700, "bicycle" wrote:

You ran like a chicken**** when I said to come on down, like you're
doing now. snip

And, of course, we all know Noodles' address...even that goofy boxcar
red trim against that dirty white T-111 siding. Even SUGGEST you'll
visit "Bumler" for any reason, and off to the Butler Twp Police Dept
he goes, crotch wet from peeing himself.
Old August 15th 06, 09:00 AM posted to rec.music.makers.marketplace,rec.audio.marketplace,alt.collecting.8-track-tapes,aus.hi-fi
OFFICIAL RAM BLUEBOOK VALUATION

of the gods" wrote:

And he didn't have to worry about you bidding on his stuff either, your
2 usernames are ****CANNED. snip

You mean mine and my wife's thanks to you crying to fraudBay about
being ratted out as the fraudster and cheat you are.

DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH CHARLIE NUDO OF DRUMS, PA!

PROVEN THIEF AND FRUADSTER!

BEWARE HIS EBAY CRAP AS 66FOURDOOR!

DOESN'T REALLY MATTER.

THIS GROUP HAS BEEN KILLED OFF; NO ONE READS IT AND NO SALES ARE DONE HERE.

HATS OFF TO OFFICIAL BLUEBOOK VALUATION CENTER AND THE KEY SCAMMERS THAT
BROUGHT THE GROUP'S DOWNFALL - KEN AND DAN DRESCHER, ALONG WITH SICK
MOTHER****ERS SYLVAN AND ROBERT MOREIN.

2002-AVERAGE REC.AUDIO.MARKETPLACE ADS 344 (PER MONTH)
MOST SCAMMERS

2004-AVERAGE REC.AUDIO.MARKETPLACE ADS 31 (PER MONTH)
MOST LEGIT

2006-AVERAGE 2 NON-SCAM SALES PER MONTH

OFFICIAL BLUEBOOK VALUATION SUCCESSFUL IN STOPPING SCAMMERS!

Old August 15th 06, 12:07 PM posted to rec.music.makers.marketplace,rec.audio.marketplace,alt.collecting.8-track-tapes,aus.hi-fi
Sunoco premium 93 octane-KING OF THE ROAD

Default SONY SS-612 vintage floor standing speakers-exc. condition-$50

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...MESE%3AIT&rd=1

Old August 15th 06, 06:07 PM posted to rec.music.makers.marketplace,rec.audio.marketplace,alt.collecting.8-track-tapes,aus.hi-fi
DeserTBoB

On 15 Aug 2006 04:07:10 -0700, Charles M. Nudo Jr. of Drums, PA, this
time masquerading as "Sunoco premium 93 octane-KING OF THE ROAD"
spammed:

http://cgi.ebaysnip

DO NOT BUY FROM THIS OFF-TOPIC SPAMMER AND DIRTBAG SELLER!

This spammer and eBay fraudster, Charlie Nudo of Drums, PA, aka
66fourdoor on eBay, is yet another annoying eBay spammer, as well as
an eBay cheat and crook. He's obviously under pressure now due to my
efforts, as he's sending my ISP and othe net ops messages threatening
legal action if they don't shut me up...ain't gonna happen! Don't be
beguilded by his "great feedback," either...take a look at his
attempts at extortion and his "buried" bad feedback at:

http://toolhaus.org/cgi-bin/negs?Use...rn=Received+by

Also, take a look at his retaliatory bad feedback left for others at:

http://toolhaus.org/cgi-bin/negs?Use...r&Dirn=Left+by

This guy's a proven nut case and crook. He defrauded me twice under
two different eBay account names, one having been shut down since then
for fraud.

Do Usenet a favor...turn this creep in for spam today at:

(account 66fourdoor)
(use email account he used in his spam)
(main account POP3 address )

....and do NOT fall victim to his scam auctions!
Old August 15th 06, 06:08 PM posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
DeserTBoB

On 15 Aug 2006 04:07:10 -0700, "Sunoco premium 93 octane-KING OF THE
IDIOTS" wrote:

http://cgi.ebaysnip

Wow, Noodles...fraudBay sales in the tank, not much commission from
KFW sales...you must be really hard up to part with your beloved
"Sony-Baloney" speakers that you thought were so good...and that NAD
amp.

Getting hungry up there in "Bumler?"