What Christians say on the weekdays...

Old June 7th 05, 11:07 PM
Bicycling

tripping28track(Banned from another group)wrote:
they could care less what an anonymous poster on the internet thinks
too...like you !

I wouldn't be anonymous to them, Sherlock.

sorry to hear how you got wrecked on 8trackheaven...that sounds like an
inside job to me...

Sorry to hear you got BANNED!

Old June 7th 05, 11:18 PM
trippingtoo8track

rumors of me being banned are greatly exaggerated...

I was never on the member list !

go read it

Old June 7th 05, 11:31 PM
bicycle

trippingtoo8track wrote:
rumors of me being banned are greatly exaggerated...

CHARLIE NUDO+8trackheaven=DENIED!

Old June 8th 05, 12:32 AM
DeserTBoB

On 7 Jun 2005 15:02:01 -0700, "tripping28track"
wrote:

you got a traitor in the pack ! snip

Funny how that address traced back to the very
same epix.net IP that all your other spam addresses trace to, Noodles.

You're too stupid to know how stupid you really are, Charlie. Of
course, a lot of that is the onset of schizophrenia, and you can't
tell reality from fantasy anymore.
Old June 8th 05, 12:33 AM
DeserTBoB

On 7 Jun 2005 15:18:14 -0700, "trippingtoo8track"
wrote:

rumors of me being banned are greatly exaggerated...

I was never on the member list ! snip

= Charlie Nudo on epix.net

Stupid Charlie...
Old June 8th 05, 03:32 AM
trippingtoo8track

did you get the 8TH heaven cleaned up ?

I heard it looked like Pearl Harbor after the Japs hit it, complete
with burning wreckage and capsized ships...

sounds like someone followed you over there and pulverized the place.

oh well, mess around, get hurt, don't come crying on this site !

later,

trip

Old June 8th 05, 06:36 AM
DeserTBoB

On 7 Jun 2005 19:32:17 -0700, "trippingtoo8track"
wrote:

did you get the 8TH heaven cleaned up ?

I heard it looked like Pearl Harbor after the Japs hit it, complete
with burning wreckage and capsized ships... snip

No ships "capsized" at Pearl. They sunk straight down to the harbor
bottom.

sounds like someone followed you over there and pulverized the place. snip

Yes, ask your other "personalities" about that!
Old June 8th 05, 11:41 AM
trippingtoo8track

you obviously don't know about the Oklahoma, it capsized.

you're wrong on that.

like most other things....

http://www.history.navy.mil/photos/e...hbr/ph-okm.htm

On 7 December 1941, USS Maryland (BB-46) was moored inboard of USS
Oklahoma (BB-37), and was thus protected by her when Japanese torpedo
planes struck. The unfortunate Oklahoma, an older ship with much less
adequate protection against underwater damage, was hit by up to nine
torpedoes. Her hull's port side was opened almost completely from below
the forward gun turret back to the third turret, a distance of over 250
feet. She listed quickly, her port bilge struck the harbor bottom, and
she then rolled almost completely over. Oklahoma came to rest less than
twenty minutes after she was first hit. Some of her starboard
underwater hull and the starboard propeller were now all that showed
above the surface of Pearl Harbor.

Old June 8th 05, 01:34 PM
bicycle

trippingtoo8track wrote:
you obviously don't know about the Oklahoma, it capsized.

No, your GAY 8-track group seems to have capsized. How stupid to
"welcome" me as a member. I wouldn't let you lick the sweat off my
dick, let alone want to post in your gay group.

Old June 8th 05, 02:09 PM
tripping28track

thanks for joining.

you're on the member list