"In The Mail" Thursday 1/8/04

Old January 8th 04, 07:29 PM
Kenneth465

Default "In The Mail" Thursday 1/8/04

A joyous journey to the mailbox this afternoon, although with the wind blowing
and the temperatures in the single digits it is a bit cold, but what was
waiting on the other side of the door warmed me up a great deal. No failuers
and no return to senders yet again today and a couple of successes to report.

So to get to the point, what I did receive today was:

BASEBALL

Rick Cerone - New York Yankees
2 Sandburg Court
Teaneck, NJ 07666-6467
sent 12/29/03
received 1/8/04
received index card signed

Hector Lopez - New York Yankees
11415 Faldo Court
Hudson, Fl 34667
sent 12/22/03
received 1/8/04
rec'd 2 index cards signed

Roy Staiger - New York Mets
PO Box 1665
Lebanon, Mo 65536
sent 12/15/03
received 1/8/04
rec'd 2 index cards signed

Bob Chlupsa - St. Louis Cardinals
55 Willow Street
Garden City, NY 11530-6316
sent 1/2/04
received 1/8/04
rec'd 2 index cards signed

FOOTBALL

Wes Chesson - Atlanta Falcons
326 Transylvania Drive
Raleigh, NC 27609-6952
sent 12/30/03
received 1/8/04
rec'd 2 index cards signed

Gail Clarke - Chicago Bears
504 S Main Street
Bellefontaine, Oh 43311-1724
sent 12/31/03
received 1/8/04
received index card signed

Bob Swenson - Denver Broncos
910 Cypress Lane
Louisville, Co 80027-9428
sent 11/12/03
received 1/8/04
rec'd 2 index cards signed

Virgil Lindahl - New York Giants
10315 W Kingswood Circle
Sun City, Az 85351-1440
sent 11/25/03
received 1/8/04
rec'd 2 index cards signed

Barney Chavous - Denver Broncos
601 Chavous Road
Aiken, SC 29803-5031
sent 12/30/03
received 1/8/04
rec'd 2 index cards signed

Reggie Berry - San Diego Chargers
1803 E Ocean Blve: unit 402
Long Beach, Ca 90802-6045
sent 12/18/03
received 1/8/04
rec'd a 5x7 color photo signed and inscribed , a handwritten signed note, and
an index card signed

Chuck Christ - New York Giants
7176 Bibbs Road
Ellicottville, NY 14731-9500
sent 1/3/04
received 1/8/04
received a 5x7 color photo signed and inscribed

BASKETBALL

Bobby Jones - Denver Nuggets
7413 Valleybrook Rd
Charlotte, NC 28270-8548
sent 12/8/03
received 1/8/04
received index card signed

Don Buse - Indiana Pacers
7300 W State Road 64
Huntingburg, In 47542-9781
sent 12/27/03
received 1/8/04
rec'd 2 index cards signed

and that was my mail trip up here in the frozen northeast. How was yours?

til next time....
hope all your mailboxes are full
see ya
ken