Urgent message

Old December 25th 04, 09:35 PM
greenhorn

Default Urgent message

Hi everybody
Who knows the newest email address of Mr.Edward L.Hendricks from
Santa Maria CA please let me know.Thanks a lot.
Tibor from Slovakia.
/Ed what happened with you!/
Old December 26th 04, 01:07 AM
Bill Krummel

"greenhorn" wrote in message
om...
Hi everybody
Who knows the newest email address of Mr.Edward L.Hendricks from
Santa Maria CA please let me know.Thanks a lot.
Tibor from Slovakia.
/Ed what happened with you!/

Ed may not read urgent message. Ed might ring a Ping.

Bill

Old December 29th 04, 04:09 AM
Ed Hendricks

"greenhorn" wrote in message
om
Hi everybody
Who knows the newest email address of Mr.Edward L.Hendricks from
Santa Maria CA please let me know.Thanks a lot.
Tibor from Slovakia.
/Ed what happened with you!/

Sent you an email this afternoon to all known email addresses, Tibor. Let
me know if you get the email.......or not.

--
©¿©¬
~

Old December 29th 04, 05:53 PM
Ian

Ed Hendricks wrote:
"greenhorn" wrote in message
om

Hi everybody
Who knows the newest email address of Mr.Edward L.Hendricks from
Santa Maria CA please let me know.Thanks a lot.
Tibor from Slovakia.
/Ed what happened with you!/

Sent you an email this afternoon to all known email addresses, Tibor. Let
me know if you get the email.......or not.

Ed,

Like with John Carney, any email being sent to you at your Verizon.net
addy `times out' and finally bounces after two days lost in the ether.

My ISP can't even get Verizon to respond to them directly. I asked John
to ask Verizon `whazzup' before Christmas but never heard back from him.
Perhaps you could do the same? It's definitely a `Verizon' thing, and
maybe that helps explain some of the difficulty.

PS other european ISP's have reported similar problems with Verizon.

Ian
Old December 29th 04, 11:06 PM
Ed Hendricks

"Ian" wrote in message

Ed Hendricks wrote:
"greenhorn" wrote in message
[...]

Thanks, Ian. Will holler at Verizon. Don't know how much good it will do,
though. They have outsourced everything to Sri Lanka or India or somesuch.
Probably taken out by the tsunami.

--
©¿©¬
~

Old December 30th 04, 12:30 AM
Ian

Ed Hendricks wrote:
"Ian" wrote in message

Ed Hendricks wrote:

"greenhorn" wrote in message
e.com

[...]

Verizon has been playing strange for a few weeks now. They don't seem to
want to speak to anyone about it either.

Old January 7th 05, 04:12 PM
Davey

"Ian" wrote in message
.. .
Ed Hendricks wrote:
"greenhorn" wrote in message
[...]

I too am experiencing problems with my verizon account. Suddenly, for
absolutely no rational reason several friends of mine are getting their
emails bounced back to their accounts with a "No Error message" contained in
the bounce.

All the best!
Davey