Prayers For Everybody

Old December 26th 04, 06:12 PM
linxlvr

On Sun, 26 Dec 2004 20:29:29 +0000, note.boy wrote:

Which "god"? Billy

The same one mentioned on the US coinage since approx. 1864
Get over it. They aren't trying to convert you, you can relax. If you find
it bothersome, click ignore this thread.

to anything

George V Huse Jr wrote:

Since it's inception.

note.boy wrote:
How long has "god" been a lurker here? Billy

JSTONE9352 wrote:

Why??? Billy

A lot of people are talking about
relatives or friends suffering from
mental or physical illnesses.

--
Buzz Huse, MCSE+I, MCSE Iter Sine Fine (Journey Without End)
"These

--
D.Wilson

Old December 26th 04, 07:20 PM
George V Huse Jr

Default Prayers For Everybody

I've said prayers for everybody here on RCC and for their families and
friends.

Old December 26th 04, 08:22 PM
JSTONE9352

Old December 26th 04, 08:23 PM
saved92

"note.boy" wrote in message
Why??? Billy

George V Huse Jr wrote:
I've said prayers for everybody here on RCC and for their families and
friends.

Because it's a good thing. Prayer works!

Old December 26th 04, 08:29 PM
note.boy

Which "god"? Billy

George V Huse Jr wrote:

Since it's inception.

Old December 26th 04, 09:15 PM
George V Huse Jr

The one that is.

note.boy wrote:
Which "god"? Billy

George V Huse Jr wrote:

Since it's inception.

Old December 26th 04, 09:30 PM
richard schumacher

In article ,
George V Huse Jr wrote:

I've said prayers for everybody here on RCC and for their families and
friends.

Why, thanks! Were they to the god who sent His love washing over
southeast Asia yesterday? A birthday present from Jesus.