TRADING SPACES in person......

Old July 17th 03, 12:32 AM
Brian in VA

Default TRADING SPACES in person......

TLC's Trading Spaces: Family is in town taping a segment set to air in
September. My wife Judy is a big fan of the regular version of the show so I
thought that we would drive over and check things out. Once in the
neighborhood we saw the familiar trailer and stopped to watch. There were
two cast members there we were more familiar with, carpenter Amy Wynn Pastor
and designer Vern Yip. We had been there a few minutes when Amy Wynn came
over to speak with people, and she was nice enough to sign Judy's copy of
the Trading Spaces: Behind the Scenes book and pose for a picture with her.
We waited with about 15 other people for Vern to make an appearance, but a
production assistant said that he was busy working in the house and probably
wouldn't be out for a while. After about an hour a major storm blew in, and
the rain, thunder, and lightning put an immediate damper on things. They
will be there once again tomorrow, and chances are we will try for Vern once
again.

Brian

Old July 17th 03, 01:19 AM
Dahoov2

What city Brian? I watch that too. HGTV is one of my favorites ....
interesting. The carpenter from Australia gets me. Sometimes you can
see he's really annoyed and stressed out!

Old July 17th 03, 02:14 AM
Brian in VA

"Dahoov2" wrote in message
What city Brian? I watch that too. HGTV is one of my favorites ....
interesting. The carpenter from Australia gets me. Sometimes you can
see he's really annoyed and stressed out!

They are in a neighborhood called Sherwood Forest off of Route 143 near
NASA.

Brian