And speaking ill of the Con Vault....

Old September 3rd 07, 05:48 PM posted to rec.collecting.coins
[email protected]

Default And speaking ill of the Con Vault....

Yikes ... even I didn't expect to witness this.

I caught a segment aired last night offering a complete set of MS69
Silver Eagles (including the 2007) in two free NGC storage boxes for
$999.95. My god, talk about a brazen wake up call to the thousands of
gullible saps who have sacrificed over $1199 in credit card payments
convinced they were investing in the future. They're quick to tell you
never to buy on that basis of course, but disclaimers are only there
to justify the sales pitch.

I wonder how many of those eager beavers watching last night feel
about their guaranteed heirlooms now? It's no wonder consumer morons
make the easiest enemies, but the not-so-surprising thing to me thing
was that Chamber's wasn't hosting ... he was on vacation.

Old September 3rd 07, 07:08 PM posted to rec.collecting.coins
stonej

On Sep 3, 12:48 pm, wrote:
Yikes ... even I didn't expect to witness this.

I caught a segment aired last night offering a complete set of MS69
Silver Eagles (including the 2007) in two free NGC storage boxes for
$999.95. My god, talk about a brazen wake up call to the thousands of
gullible saps who have sacrificed over $1199 in credit card payments
convinced they were investing in the future. They're quick to tell you
never to buy on that basis of course, but disclaimers are only there
to justify the sales pitch.

I wonder how many of those eager beavers watching last night feel
about their guaranteed heirlooms now? It's no wonder consumer morons
make the easiest enemies, but the not-so-surprising thing to me thing
was that Chamber's wasn't hosting ... he was on vacation.

When they take the coins to a coin shop or show and try to sell them
they will
be in for a big nasty surprise.

Old September 4th 07, 12:18 PM posted to rec.collecting.coins
rono

On Sep 3, 2:08 pm, stonej wrote:
On Sep 3, 12:48 pm, wrote:

[...]

Ah, but there's the rub. They'll blame the coin dealer and call him/
her a cheat.

peace,

rono

Speaking of Email... [email protected] 8 Track Tapes 11 February 5th 06 12:50 PM
Speaking of Retarded... Charlie Fraudo 8 Track Tapes 2 November 22nd 05 12:21 PM
Speaking of overgraded... LM5403 Coins 3 August 24th 05 04:13 AM
Speaking of vigilantes... Keith Fletcher Coins 9 March 29th 04 08:45 AM
Speaking of perfs etc... Grandpa General Discussion 12 September 21st 03 04:54 AM