Nudo exposed in coin scam.

Old March 31st 06, 01:58 AM posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes

Default Archived: Nudo exposed in coin scam.

"UltraLard" wrote in message
oups.com...

There's nothing here besides drama,

Charlie's sure got your panties in a wad doesn't he.

Old March 31st 06, 03:42 AM posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes

Just glancing through the posts of last week, I see maybe 6 that are
legit, on topic posts so exactly what else is so interesting to read
(or re-read)?
There's nothing here besides drama, there's no other reason to come
here, right? There's no real 8 track content

And repeating someone's post with a mile of headers and crap
under the guise of some kind of archivist foolishness isn't likely to scare
up any new 8 track traffic. The only thing more dreary is that stunt with a
period in the post.

Old March 31st 06, 04:30 AM posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes

William W Western wrote:
Just glancing through the posts of last week, I see maybe 6 that are
legit, on topic posts so exactly what else is so interesting to read
(or re-read)?
There's nothing here besides drama, there's no other reason to come
here, right? There's no real 8 track content

And repeating someone's post with a mile of headers and crap
under the guise of some kind of archivist foolishness isn't likely to scare
up any new 8 track traffic. The only thing more dreary is that stunt with a
period in the post.

So why not post in the other 8-track group where there is actually 8
track discussion?

Old March 31st 06, 05:09 AM posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes

Default Nudo exposed...the director's cut!

"DeserTBoB" wrote in message

I practiced labor law for over 25 years.

Hmmmm...a phony lawyer?

Old March 31st 06, 05:16 AM posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes

Frugal Joe wrote:
"DeserTBoB" wrote in message

I practiced labor law for over 25 years.

Hmmmm...a phony lawyer?

Be nice, you might get another death threat and you'll come running for
help...again!

Old March 31st 06, 05:31 AM posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes

"UltraLard" wrote in message
oups.com...

Frugal Joe wrote:
"DeserTBoB" wrote in message

I practiced labor law for over 25 years.

Hmmmm...a phony lawyer?

Be nice, you might get another death threat and you'll come running for
help...again!

Be nice...your naeighbors and church members are watching

Old March 31st 06, 02:55 PM posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes

So why not post in the other 8-track group where there is actually 8
track discussion?

Probably the solution, though I optimistically keep
thinking this one will spring back into life.