A Littel Boasting

Old March 29th 06, 09:05 AM posted to rec.collecting.books

Default A Littel Boasting (and a lot of lyin')

On 27 Mar 2006 11:34:44 -0800, wrote:

You need to know a few things about the man named Bill Orobko who posts
here as "willow Arune".

[snip]

God, smug little dickless wonder, aren't you?
Old March 29th 06, 09:12 AM posted to rec.collecting.books

On 28 Mar 2006 10:33:05 -0800, wrote:

michael adams wrote:
But not topical for this particular NewsGroup, unfortunately.
^^^^^^^

I agree.

But you have been warned.

And warned, and warned, and WARNED. So SHADDAP, already.
Old March 29th 06, 10:24 AM posted to rec.collecting.books

michael adams wrote:
But not topical for this particular NewsGroup, unfortunately.
^^^^^^^

I agree.

But you have been warned.

And warned, and warned, and WARNED. So SHADDAP, already.

PLONK!
PLONK!
PLONK!

Woo Hoo!!! 3-for-4! will I go for the cycle?

Stay tuned.

Dave
Old March 29th 06, 04:55 PM posted to rec.collecting.books

"Willow Arune" wrote in
message news:J%nWf.196694$H%4.11129@pd7tw2no...

And, if it makes any difference, not true.

Please. Don't fight with them here. The **** splashes
on everyone.

Kris

Old March 29th 06, 10:01 PM posted to rec.collecting.books

Francis A. Miniter wrote:

By the way, I note the curious fact that you and "Dianna Melrose" have the same
mail server "gmail.com" - a most unusual one and a most interesting coincidence.

Yeah, you really got me there. Your unusually astute mind and internet
super-sleuthing abilities have caught me kind of red-handed here. I
guess it's obvious now that Jenn and I are likely the same person (and
I thought I could get away with it ...sheesh, what was I thinking!)
since we're both posting from that domain.

Truth be told I'm also masqurading as the 5.7 million other gmail users
as well. I have a lot of time on my hands lately.Nice call

Oh, and lighten up Francis.