HIGH QUALITY UNDETECTED FAKE MONEY FOR SALE GRADE GBP, DOLLAR, EUROS.EIGHT(8) MONTHS GUARANTEE.

Old May 29th 18, 02:29 PM posted to rec.collecting.paper-money
documentsforall2017 @gmail.com[_2_]

Default HIGH QUALITY UNDETECTED FAKE MONEY FOR SALE GRADE GBP, DOLLAR, EUROS.EIGHT(8) MONTHS GUARANTEE.

HIGH QUALITY UNDETECTED FAKE MONEY FOR SALE GRADE GBP, DOLLAR, EUROS. EIGHT(8) MONTHS GUARANTEE.

text me at (970) 510-0586
We are the best and our 15years experince in this business make use the best working with lords and politicians and Unique producer of HIGH QUALITY Undetectable counterfeit Banknotes. With over a billion of our products circulating around the world. We offer only original high-quality counterfeit currency NOTES. We ship worldwide. We also print and sell Grade A banknotes of over 60 currencies in the world. Here is your chance to be a millionaire. Our money is perfectly reproduced with 8 months guarantee, Indistinguishable to the eye and to the touch. We are sending in various sizes, packed and hidden. All our notes carries all the holograms and water marks and passes the light detector test. We will deliver the money directly to your home without the interference of customs . we have a Huge quantity ready in stock.. EUROS,DOLLARS AND POUNDS AND NOVELTY DOCUMENTS LIKE PASSPORTS,ID CARDS,GREEN CARDS AND DRIVERS LICENSE.

..

Contact us for more information using the information below:

text me at (970) 510-0586

We use latest technology to produce our notes so that it looks 100% identical to the real note. This thus implies all security features present in the real notes are present in the note we make. Our team is made up of Quality IT technicians from Morocco, US, Russia, India, Korea and China etc We offer high quality counterfeit NOTES for all currencies.

Why would you buy from us?
Our banknotes contain the following security features that make it to be genius and we have the best grade counterfeit in the world both Euro and Dollar and any bills of your choice you want.
Security features of our bank notes below :
Intaglio printing
Watermarks
Security thread
See-through register
Special foil/special foil elements
Iridescent stripe / shifting colors.

Our banknotes are printed on 80% cotton 20% cellulose paper which differs substantially from normal paper. By using a special printing technique, several picture elements on the front of the banknote are identifiable by touch.. The guidelines on detecting counterfeit currency give a comparison of genuine and falsified security features.

- Our bills/notes bypass everything, counterfeit pens and machines.
- Can be used in banks but can be used else where same like normal money
- We have the best HOLOGRAMS AND DUPLICATING MACHINES
- UV: YES

EUR - Euro
USD - US Dollar
DNR - DINAR
GBP - British Pound
INR - Indian Rupee
AUD - Australian Dollar
CAD - Canadian Dollar
AED - Emirati Dirham
ZAR - Rand
CHF - Swiss Franc
CNY - Chinese Yuan Renminbi
MYR - Malaysian RinggitTHB - Thai Bah

NZD - New Zealand Dollar
SAR - Saudi Arabian Riyal
QAR - Qatari Riyal

Tags:
counterfeit cash, counterfeiting
High Quality Undetectable Counterfeit Banknotes For Sale
COMPRE EL 100% DE DINERO FALSIFICADO NO DETECTADO
BUY SUPER HIGH QUALITY FAKE MONEY ONLINE GBP, DOLLAR, EUROS
BUY 100% UNDETECTABLE COUNTERFEIT MONEY £,$,€
BEST COUNTERFEIT MONEY ONLINE, DOLLARS, GBP, EURO NOTES AVAILABLE
HIGH QUALITY COUNTERFEIT MONEY ONLINE, DOLLARS, GBP, EURO NOTES AVAILABLE.
TOP QUALITY COUNTERFEIT MONEY FOR SALE. DOLLAR, POUNDS, EUROS AND OTHER CURRENCIES AVAILABLE
Counterfeit money for sale
money, banknotes, fake money, prop money,
EUROS,DOLLARS AND POUNDS AND NOVELTY DOCUMENTS LIKE PASSPORTS,ID CARDS,GREEN CARDS AND DRIVERS LICENSE
counterfeit money for sale, buy fake money online, fake dollars, fake pounds, fake euro, buy money online, fake money for sale. Buy Fake Dollars, Buy Fake British Pounds, Buy Fake Euro, Money, where can i buy counterfeit money?.