Messed up the date, should have been, Oct 25th

Old October 28th 12, 02:20 AM posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Joe

Default Messed up the date, should have been, Oct 25th

A good couple of days, my mail guy is a good one. Here's what he left me:

Star Trek
LeGarde, Tom, 120 Wessington Pl, Hendersonville, TN 37075-3021, 2 signed IC's, he's the twin of Ted, both had parts in STOS, "I, Mudd".

Xf's/BSG 1980/Superman
LeGarde, Tom, 120 Wessington Pl, Hendersonville, TN 37075-3021, 2 signed IC's, also sent me a signed colored picture.

RTS
Star Trek
Orth-Pallavicini, Nicole, c/o Don Buchwald & Assoc/Fortitude, 6500 Wilshire Blvd, Ste 2200, LA, CA 90048-4942
McCoy, Matt, 9320 Wilshire Blvd, # 300, Beverly Hills, CA 90212

Xf's/DS9/24/Le Femme Nikita
Yulin, Harris c/o Parseghian/Planco Mgmt, 322 8th Ave, Ste 601, NY, NY 10001

Hope everyone had a great day,

Joe