18 Years and Counting

Old August 23rd 12, 04:06 AM posted to rec.collecting.coins
Jerry Dennis

Default 18 Years and Counting

Today we celebrate the 18th Anniversary of the birth of RCC. Happy
Birthday to us all.

Jerry
I really need to expend my interests
Old August 24th 12, 04:16 PM posted to rec.collecting.coins
Jud

Happy birthday to us!
Old August 24th 12, 05:25 PM posted to rec.collecting.coins
Bremick

"Jud" wrote in message
Happy birthday to us!

I just went out and bought me something in celebration.

Old August 25th 12, 02:22 AM posted to rec.collecting.coins
Jerry Dennis

On Aug 24, 12:25*pm, "Bremick" wrote:
"Jud" wrote in message

Happy birthday to us!

I just went out and bought me something in celebration.

I WANT CAKE! Of course a nice 1 oz. GAE would work, too.

Jerry
Old September 4th 12, 09:56 AM posted to rec.collecting.coins
George[_4_]

On 8/22/2012 8:06 PM, Jerry Dennis wrote:
Today we celebrate the 18th Anniversary of the birth of RCC. Happy
Birthday to us all.

Jerry
I really need to expend my interests

Things sure have changed in the last few years. February 2003 we had
9200 posts. We had friendly informative posts, gift exchanges,
knowledgeable posters, our own coins/tokens, and a lot of fun for a lot
of people. Now if this newsgroup hits 1000 posts for the entire year it
will be a lot.

I guess things have to change and they have.

Happy Birthday to us.

George Drum

--
Government is a voracious monster that must have your labor to control
YOU! Your money is your liberty. The taxes you pay gently enslave you,
Old September 7th 12, 07:22 AM posted to rec.collecting.coins
Richard L. Hall[_4_]

Happy birthday!

I've been around since 1996 or so.

--
Richard
http://www.richlh.com

Old September 10th 12, 03:23 AM posted to rec.collecting.coins
hp

On 9/4/2012 4:56 AM, George wrote:
On 8/22/2012 8:06 PM, Jerry Dennis wrote:
Today we celebrate the 18th Anniversary of the birth of RCC. Happy
Birthday to us all.

Jerry
I really need to expend my interests

Things sure have changed in the last few years. February 2003 we had
9200 posts. We had friendly informative posts, gift exchanges,
knowledgeable posters, our own coins/tokens, and a lot of fun for a lot
of people. Now if this newsgroup hits 1000 posts for the entire year it
will be a lot.

I guess things have to change and they have.

Happy Birthday to us.

George Drum

Don't forget, a lot of USA ISP's have dropped Usenet access for their
customers to use as part of their basic internet service. A Lot of folks
would have to seek out one of the few providers that are free, or locate
a service and incur an additional monthly $$ just to access usenet.
Old September 11th 12, 03:44 AM posted to rec.collecting.coins
ken

On Wednesday, August 22, 2012 10:06:56 PM UTC-5, Jerry Dennis wrote:
Today we celebrate the 18th Anniversary of the birth of RCC. Happy Birthday to us all. Jerry I really need to expend my interests

Happy Birthday RCC
I've still got all of the RCC Tokens plus a few extras.

Kenny Giles
Old September 12th 12, 01:56 AM posted to rec.collecting.coins
Jerry Dennis

On Sep 10, 10:44*pm, ken wrote:
On Wednesday, August 22, 2012 10:06:56 PM UTC-5, Jerry Dennis wrote:
Today we celebrate the 18th Anniversary of the birth of RCC. Happy Birthday to us all. Jerry I really need to expend my interests

Happy Birthday RCC
I've still got all of the RCC Tokens plus a few extras.

Kenny Giles

Me, too. Got two full sets, including the Sparks!

Jerry