Has Anyone Bought Photos From Cool Hollywood Photos????

Old December 21st 07, 01:33 AM posted to alt.collecting.autographs
[email protected]

Default Has Anyone Bought Photos From Cool Hollywood Photos????

I am looking to find out how good the quality is of photos that are
sold at www.coolhollywoodph otos.com cause their prices are low. Who
has bought from them. Please e-mail me back if you have at
timtimmons99@ yahoo.com
Thanks
Old December 21st 07, 03:33 AM posted to alt.collecting.autographs
[email protected]

This link is www.coolhollywoodphotos.com
Old December 21st 07, 06:30 PM posted to alt.collecting.autographs
John Reese

doesn't look like they accept checks or money orders....only credit/debit
card. When times get tough they can just close shop, fly the coop and then
start using customer credit/debit card numbers while sipping pina coladas on
the Riviera.

= stay away, far away

Old December 21st 07, 07:36 PM posted to alt.collecting.autographs
[email protected]

I ordered 1 photo from them and all they accept is checks and money
orders.
Old December 22nd 07, 08:22 AM posted to alt.collecting.autographs
[email protected]

This guy is on Crack. Anyone else try it. He's just a hater. All
they acept is Check or money order and as of today paypal. Try to
find a place to enter a credit card even i fake credit card # and you
will see he is a liar.
Old December 22nd 07, 08:41 AM posted to alt.collecting.autographs
[email protected]

It also says right on the front page they only do check-money order-
paypal as payments. Look at the welcome message. Please check all
your facts before you call someone a liar. Espicially on your firsts
posts on here. Also you use a fake e-mail address to log on to this
group so how can we believe your posts.
Old December 22nd 07, 09:21 AM posted to alt.collecting.autographs
John Reese

just went through their little checkout....you are a liar

Old December 22nd 07, 02:30 PM posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Sue H

John, this is the type of thing that starts problems here. It's quite
possible that when the person ordered (he didn't say when) they did
only accept that; you don't really know. Instead, you could have said
"I just went through their little checkout and they now take Pay Pal
too" or whatever.

This sounds like Barefoot's style and that's what causes problems
here.

Old December 22nd 07, 02:33 PM posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Sue H

to the other person's defense; the original post you made didn't
include Pay Pal? Pay Pal is also credit card. It was wrong of him to
call you a liar. As for the fake email; who knows but the style of
writing is very familiar as is the end result of the wording so I'd
take it with a grain of salt.

Old December 23rd 07, 02:30 AM posted to alt.collecting.autographs
[email protected]

The reason I called him a liar is he is a liar. After his posts I got
an e-mail from Cool Hollywood Photos telling me that no they have
NEVER accepted credit cards. They also told me the person who made
the post the (John Reece) made a fake order of an Aaliyah photo with a
fake e-mail address. He wanted to pay by check, and you payment of
click and call for check and money order payments. So this guy is a
liar.

As to John Reese, look at my other posts. I do my homework before I
make posts. You should do the same.

BUT EITHER MAY--I hope you have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New
Year. No hard feelings John, have a great day!