San Antonio Area Coin Show...

Old November 5th 05, 12:23 PM
Larry Louks

Default San Antonio Area Coin Show...

.... is just two weeks away!

http://www.coinshows.com/sanantonio_acc.html

I'll be wearing an orange cap, with an "RCC" tag protruding out of my shirt
pocket. If you are in attendance and you happen to spot my aging frame,
please introduce yourself. Thanks!

Larry

Old November 5th 05, 01:43 PM

Larry Louks wrote:
... is just two weeks away!

http://www.coinshows.com/sanantonio_acc.html

I'll be wearing an orange cap, with an "RCC" tag protruding out of my shirt
pocket. If you are in attendance and you happen to spot my aging frame,
please introduce yourself. Thanks!

You look like a kid, Larry. Very well preserved :-)

Anita

Old November 5th 05, 02:24 PM
Larry Louks

wrote, tongue-in-cheek, the following:
You look like a kid, Larry. Very well preserved :-)

Surely you jest, fair damsel! ;-) Since ALL of us are aging, let me retract
that word and say that if anyone happens to spot my AGED frame at the show,
please holler "howdy!"

Larry
'still avidly searching for the Fountain of Youth'

Old November 5th 05, 04:49 PM
Brian Blackwell

"Larry Louks" wrote in message
... is just two weeks away!

http://www.coinshows.com/sanantonio_acc.html

I'll be wearing an orange cap, with an "RCC" tag protruding out of my
shirt pocket. If you are in attendance and you happen to spot my aging
frame, please introduce yourself. Thanks!

Larry

Do you not have an RCC pin?

Old November 5th 05, 05:48 PM
Larry Louks

"Brian Blackwell" was wondering, so asked:
Do you not have an RCC pin?

No, sir. I an pinless here in Texas. ;-)

Larry

Old November 5th 05, 05:49 PM
Larry Louks

"Ron Johnson" asked:
Is there an admission fee?

Yep, it'll cost you a buck to get in.

Larry
'I don't mind paying it'

Old November 5th 05, 06:50 PM
Ron Johnson

Is there an admission fee?

Old November 6th 05, 12:37 PM
Larry Louks

"Dylan" dropped by to say:
I will try to stop by and say hello! I'll be scowling the floor for
Buffalo dollars.

Great! And, happy hunting on the bourse!

Larry
'make mine scouring'

Old November 6th 05, 02:19 PM

A related side note: I got word that Lone Stars Coins changed hands. I
hope that it remains the high quality store that it has been. I bought
a few raw coins from them at the last SA show I attended. The coins
grades matched the grade (and price) the coins were offered at. The
shop does a good job. I hope that it stays that way.

Anita