OBama here; anyone go?

Old February 6th 09, 04:04 PM posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Sue H

Default OBama here; anyone go?

I know a couple others live here... anyone go yesterday to see Obama?
Impossible to get sigs I'd imagine! But he travels with so many
others, I wonder, has anyone every tried for any of the
politicians/cabinet or press he travels with?
Old February 6th 09, 10:02 PM posted to alt.collecting.autographs
chip1057

Sue,
I've tried so many times TTM to get an Obama signature, and nothing.
Not any autopens.neither. I think it was I was from Mississippi, and
a white guy. But I also tried the White House e-mail address right
before the inarguration. But nothing. I'd like to find a signature
card for sell that I can afford. Too many are listed too high.

Chip
http://www.yahoogroups.com/group/autographdc

Old February 6th 09, 10:11 PM posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Sue H

I really feel that there's nobody who'll ever get his sig in the mail.
I watch CNN daily. His schedule is 100% filled. He's got no time for
fan mail. He might be the busiest person in the world right now....

I think the only chances are in person or after he leaves the white
house (or if he becomes another lame duck president in the future).
He'll do books again after he's out of office. The most he can be in
is 8 years unless he plays God (and he just might) and pass another
rule you can be elected for a third term......................

I sincerely don't think it's because you're white and from
Mississippi. Actually, he'd be MORE inclined to cater to that
populous... it's what helped him win the election and he really seems
to want to promote a blended equal society.

Old February 7th 09, 06:50 AM posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Zoom

"Sue H" wrote in message
I really feel that there's nobody who'll ever get his sig in the mail.
I watch CNN daily. His schedule is 100% filled. He's got no time for
fan mail. He might be the busiest person in the world right now....

Ya think ?

Old February 11th 09, 08:29 PM posted to alt.collecting.autographs
chip1057

On Feb 6, 3:11*pm, Sue H wrote:
I really feel that there's nobody who'll ever get his sig in the mail.
I watch CNN daily. *His schedule is 100% filled. *He's got no time for
fan mail. *He might be the busiest person in the world right now....

I think the only chances are in person or after he leaves the white
house (or if he becomes another lame duck president in the future).
He'll do books again after he's out of office. *The most he can be in
is 8 years unless he plays God (and he just might) and pass another
rule you can be elected for a third term......................

I sincerely don't think it's because you're white and from
Mississippi. *Actually, he'd be MORE inclined to cater to that
populous... it's what helped him win the election and he really seems
to want to promote a blended equal society.

On Fri, 6 Feb 2009 13:02:15 -0800 (PST), chip1057

wrote:
Sue,

I'm really surprised I haven't yet received an autopen SP from Obama.
I guess they don't like my last
name.

Chip

Old February 11th 09, 09:41 PM posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Sue H

Don't try too often or you might end up on a list! You don't want men
in black suits showing up on the door. I'd wait a year and try again.