I used to run this place

Old July 16th 04, 01:55 AM
Memories13

"TJC" wrote in message ...
haha, Catfart and his size 46 waist jeans are on sale at eBay.

ok bye,
TC

"Scott Henrichs" wrote in message
LOL sure you did. You posted a bunch of messages that were so dumb we
wern't sure if you were being sarcastic or you were just that plain
stupid.

If this place really got going again, it'd need Cathcart back to post
his proof linking Bonds' OPS as proof that he truly is the second coming
of Jesus Christ. Then Thomas can post about his $16 million 1 of 1 and
Warren can make some wise cracks about Catfart and how great Gretzky is
and this place would be going again.

BlackJet76 wrote:
Now some of you newbies might not know this but back in the day, like

two years
ago, I was king here. So put out a post and lets get this place rocking

again

The Comets vs The Warren All-Stars
Clash of the RCCD Titans...1998 or so

Times were a good.
Later,
Jubal
Old July 20th 04, 10:56 AM
Rattlehead

The Comets vs The Warren All-Stars
Clash of the RCCD Titans...1998 or so

Times were a good.
Later,
Jubal

Jubal... very long time... last time I remember talking to you, I think you
were moving... We were trading WildCard FB Stripes cards... LOL...

L8r,
Rattlehead

Old July 22nd 04, 05:52 PM
Hymie LeBlanc

There used to be this drunk guy and he'd post some stuff and this
other guy would get really mad.

"Rattlehead" wrote in message ...
And don't forget MaxDaAxeJD

L8r,
Rattlehead

Old September 4th 04, 05:54 AM
Warren's All-Stars

C'mon fellas, cheer up!

At least the newsgroup is still here lol.

Comet vs Me, never got any better than that, did it?

Warren :-)

Old September 4th 04, 08:18 PM
Chris Cathcart

Bonds OPS prior to RCCD's decline: proof that he's second coming of
Ruth/Williams/Mays
Bonds OPS after RCCD's decline: proof that he is indeed the second coming of
Jesus Christ

Troll.

:-)
--
Chris Cathcart
http://geocities.com/cathcacr

Old September 15th 04, 01:26 AM
Knoblockhead

Bite me.

KH

Old October 1st 04, 07:58 AM
Peca Fan

On Sat, 4 Sep 2004 00:54:41 -0400, "Warren's All-Stars"
wrote:

C'mon fellas, cheer up!
At least the newsgroup is still here lol.

Wow, place sure is dead. Where did y'all go?
--
Peca Fan
Founder: Cardaholics Anonymous
Old October 1st 04, 10:47 PM
Chris Cathcart

wrote:

C'mon fellas, cheer up!
At least the newsgroup is still here lol.

Wow, place sure is dead. Where did y'all go?

The market tanked after '01, the lemmings all scurried away, and I've only a
Ruth RC to show for it all.

--
Chris Cathcart
http://geocities.com/cathcacr